Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Since Lawrence's thread is locked and this thread is useless, I'll post it here.

PhysicsProfesser can't seem to understand why the frequency goes up when the voltage goes down in defiance of MileHigh's wrong claim over at OUR. The answer is simple and I gave a description of what is going on in the circuit at a sub-atomic level here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8825.msg271329#msg271329

Why does the frequency go up? Since there is less voltage there is also less current and so that reversal that I describe and the cavitation that results, takes place closer to the inductor and is smaller. Smaller cavitation and closer to the inductor produces smaller waves. That is higher frequency.

You can amuse yourself by watching them try and understand electricity from "effects" here:

Quote from: PhysicsProf on January 18, 2011, 12:34:51 AM
Thanks for the encouraging comments.  I'll tell you -- some effects with this Tseung device surprise me.

Milehigh wrote in reply 210:

I decided to run the Tseung DUT with a power supply -- the output values were much the same as running with a battery.  I had thought several days ago to vary the input voltage to see what would happen, and did this today.  Very exciting response, really.

Now, MH -- you say that with your equation (approximation, granted) that decreased V_battery will decrease the frequency.  This is the OPPOSITE  to what I observed today when I lowered the voltage from the power supply (PS).   Here are observed data (I feel I need to re-emphasize that experimental data trump theory):

Input voltage (PS)  Frequency   Input LED  Output LED
   1.40                        64 KHz      Bright          Bright
    0.70                     112 KHz      Dimmer        Bright
   0.52                      177 KHz      Dim             Bright, somewhat dimmer
   0.46                      259 KHz      Almost out.     Bright still, though somewhat dimmer to the eye.  I should like to have a measurement of the lumens...
   0.39     Oscillations die; both LED's out.

Above with "constant voltage" on the PS.  When I tried to limit the current, at about 1.4 volts roughly, the DUT would not oscillate stably (tried it once or twice).

Now, we could talk about the input and output voltages if any are interested  -- and is there a way to post the oscilloscope traces here?  Very interesting! particularly at the end, at 0.46 volts  It really made my day!  and I hope you folks will not tease Lawrence.  This is quite a little device, I think -- very instructive.

OK -- Mile High, you (or your equation) say that the frequency should go DOWN as the voltage goes DOWN -- that is shown to be 100% wrong by the experimental evidence.  Further, the effect is non-linear -- again contrary to your equation.  I'm losing confidence in your equation, and therefore in your "theory."   Explain the empirical results (if you can). 

That said, I think it is useful to bring up an equation as you did even when it is shot down by the data -- love when that happens actually.  Makes it fun.

It is obvious  to me from the LED's that the input power is going down and yet the output power remains sufficient to keep the output LED brightly lit.

Funny how when you know what electricity is, you can predict the effects. They don't teach that in college. They teach that electricity is a phenomenon and so it is.

Lately they are figuring out that they need to shorten their leads and use some pretty rigid RF techniques to properly measure the circuit. Eventually once they figure all that out, they will figure out that every bit of the energy created by that extra cavitation is sunk into the inductor and they got nothing for building a tank circuit with a LED attached to it - or what most people call electronics 101.

XS-NRG

he is clearly reffering to that thing.
it needs to be cooled.
if you wanna know more read the patent. :)
i recognise it imediatly.
are we the only ones that studied Tesla?

hartiberlin

Quote from: sigma16 on January 19, 2011, 10:31:36 AM
You are correct that I am an "agent" of sorts, gathering intel.  I am quite good at it.  Alphabet soup may not taste good, but it pays well.  Smears are to goad you into spilling the beans, which you don't have.  I have been trying for two year to figure out who clued you in on the energy to mass conversion.  It is obvious that they only gave you the general idea as you do not have the rest of it.  This case in inconclusive but deemed "unimportant".  So, you are "correct", but without the rest of it, you have a long way to go.  In the slim chance that you figured this out on your own: Kudos!

We have info leaks all the time.  It like a big game really.  Let a little out, see what happens.  Mix a little truth with fiction.  All sorts of methods.  The Zionist stuff is by far the funniest yet.  People look for patterns and similarities.  Throw in a little meat and "BAM!" they fill in the blanks as fast as they can.  It's hillarious.  You are, by far, our best tool.  Man! You are like our own "puppet on a string".  Dance Puppet! Dance!

My comments about "no OU" and a "more efficeint means of induction" are absolutely correct.  Anyone biting on that would become and immediate interest.  No one here bit.

Oh, And Chet, we have disclosed the "secrets", just not in a detailed or even compiled form.  It's part of the protocol to see who knows what.

Well, it's been fun gents...

Okay, Sigma16 / Grumpy is banned now again.
He stiffled too many flame wars in the past and now again...

Regards, Stefan.(admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: osiris on January 19, 2011, 03:12:42 PM
aint that some neat shit ... 

ooooo  its soo hot its cold bitch !

burry it in the snow ..  throw it in the lake ... 

yawn

i got hundreds more toys ...

they some scary shit !

and i own them all !

osiris

guess what i got a list of demands ...   written on the palms of my hands ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDMtaIcrfQ0&ob=av3el

Please calm down and what are you talking about ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum