Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Quote from: poynt99 on January 22, 2011, 12:31:14 PM
???

Deleting inflaming posts is part of the solution, but it's only a "bandaid". Deleting the flamer is the proper solution.

quarktoo/TheBuzz seems to be behaving himself somewhat, but look in the LT thread and you'll find ample justification to delete him. It's only a matter of time before he slips back to his normal abusive modus operandi. How about some consistency Stefan?

How about you going to your own crib??

free energy passed your nose a couple of times...but you didn't notice it..
do you know why?
i know why, because you do not know what to look for..

you don't have to walk in here telling our Admin what to do.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 22, 2011, 01:08:09 PM
Willbyinnebrated's poem was taken as a veiled death threat and deleted as it should be. I am on his blocked sender list and so he flames/threatens me in this thread.
you interpreted it incorrectly. it simply says all things, even men, die. i figured you would get it considering your previous statement about how insignificant you are... it appears i overestimated you, my bad. how about this instead since your are so paranoid: acta non verba.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quarktoo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 22, 2011, 01:23:14 PM
you interpreted it incorrectly. it simply says all things, even men, die. i figured you would get it considering your previous statement about how insignificant you are... it appears i overestimated you, my bad. how about this instead since your are so paranoid: acta non verba.

Maybe you two can go find a job that does not involve sucking the life and fun out of free energy research?

EGO sum an ludio ludius , non adversus.

reputo est inermis tamen factum est periculosus.

Just for you. The spooks do love their riddles.

Why don't you try and invent something that will make the world better? I am sure if you try it, you will like it.

Unsubscribed.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 22, 2011, 01:38:42 PM
Maybe you two can go find a job that does not involve sucking the life and fun out of free energy research?

EGO sum an ludio ludius , non adversus.

reputo est inermis tamen factum est periculosus.

Just for you. The spooks do love their riddles.

Why don't you try and invent something that will make the world better? I am sure if you try it, you will like it.

Unsubscribed.
qualis artifex pereo!  ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Herger

Quote from: quarktoo on January 22, 2011, 01:08:09 PM
Willbyinnebrated's poem was taken as a veiled death threat and deleted as it should be. I am on his blocked sender list and so he flames/threatens me in this thread.

POYNT99, you have been asked by several members including me several times to stop following me around and flaming me. You took many of the good members to your site but that is not enough for you. You now try and get me banned for disclosing how magnetic oxygen generators work.

Today I disclosed how to measure and store a vacuum field. What did you two intel gathering spooks do today? Death threat and calling for my ban?

Who you are and your intent is clear by your actions. Cease and desist now. If Hartman is truly running a free energy web site, you two are gone.

You say you have "disclosed" several things as if they are some sort of secret that no one is supposed to know, but all you have done is say a bunch of stuff and throw in a loose explanation that doesn't even make sense. 

What does a magnetic gas have to do with anything?  So what?  Wouldn't O1 be unstable and react with almost anything?  Many materials are readily oxidized on exposure to air, like stainless steels and aluminum alloys.  How can you  keep the O1  in the O1 state?

I Googled your username "Quarktoo" and you have been on almost every site there is, talking the same thing without one experiment to prove any of it is more than talk.  Then you bash everyone, and say that you are being harassed, trolled, or otherwise suppressed because of this supposed knowledge you supposedly are sharing.  In every case I could find, you were banned for being abusive, vulgar, and hostile.  I could not find one single instance where you were banned for "divulging secrets".

I then Googled some of the terms you use like "mass to energy conversion" with other terms like HHO, cavitation, and Meyer.  I found a lot of similar posts by other usernames that say the exact same things that you do.  It appears that you have been trolling every alternative energy site on the web for years saying the same things over and over and starting arguments over opinions.

So Dude, are like "mental" or something?  I ask because you appear to have a bit of a problem with other people.  Either that or you are just very immature.

I left forums for over a year because of all the arguing and theorizing without experimentation.  So many have these theories, and then they want to fight if you question them, all the while they never test any of it.

What is this "other forum"?  I hope it is not Energetic.  That forum is like a religious cult.