Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Offcource a neon lights up on a flyback.
That's common sense.
The voltage theroretically rises to infinity.
Anyone who ponders that has no understanding of flyback electronics.

XS-NRG

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 23, 2011, 01:53:28 PM
so, i showed you one of the things i have built... quid pro quo?

i doubt it... ::)

Hey you use ready made parts.
I make my own discharge tubes.

Wanna compare?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 23, 2011, 02:00:47 PM
Settle down clown. You are double posting and your writing is so rattled.

We were just using your technique to shake you up a little to see what you were up to. Now we know, you are a CLOWN.

Thousands of posts and you finally did a single experiment - impressive. After 900 pages of juole thief and nobody tried a fluorescent lamp? You belong in that thread. This is an "accelerated" thread.

And lastly CLOWN, the "logical fallacy" line is as tired as the cut and paste Latin. Get a new shtick CLOWN.

One more thing CLOWN - that Nancy lady was not me. You are an idiot.

All your CLOWNS are belong to The American Troll Society.
actually it was on page six of the jt thread and one of my first posts... i did it long ago, you would know that if you could comprehend what was shown to you and read post dates...  ::)

as soon as you stop committing logical fallacy i shall stop calling you on them...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 23, 2011, 02:11:29 PM
Hey you use ready made parts.
I make my own discharge tubes.

Wanna compare?
yes let's compare... you used ready made parts also... ::)  did you mine and refine the ore for your steel? did you manufacture those bolts? etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseam... now, what useful purpose will your discharge tube fulfill?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 23, 2011, 02:03:05 PM
Offcource a neon lights up on a flyback.
That's common sense.
The voltage theroretically rises to infinity.
Anyone who ponders that has no understanding of flyback electronics.
of course it does... that's precisely why i demonstrated it to those in the jt thread. why are you stating the obvious?