Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

something i just came up with

Started by jedinite, May 20, 2006, 06:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedinite

I was just playing with a program i just intalled on my pc and was playing with lines and this is what i came up with. it looks like it might work with weighted balls, water or water bags to keep the water all together shoot i cant seem to get the pics up sorry all if any one can tell me how to do this i will upload the pic asap but i will leave one in the attach file box

FreeEnergy

i think this has been done before and it did not work.

JackH

Hello jedinite,

If you notice in the drawings that there are more balls close to the shaft than there are balls away from the shaft.   The total weight of the balls will ballance out on both sides, most likely.

This kinda thing has been tryed again and again.  I have tryed numerous times at a gravity wheel.  In all casses the combined weight allways ballances out even on both sides.

Later,,,,,JackH

Gregory

Hi jedinite,

Not work. Leonardo Da Vinci was already tried this. ;)

There are three balls on the left side, and five balls on the right, and this is not good.
You always need the same number of balls on the sides in every position of the wheel, when it's turning. If you thinking it about a little, you can recognize this can't be done through an easy geometrical way.

The balls move faster in some areas, and move slower in other areas. Spend more time in some areas, and spend less time in other areas. But always the same number of balls are on the two sides.
How can you achieve this?

And please consider torque-pairs with the sides.
Do experiments with levers, and complex levers.

This thing is not as easy as many people believe...

hartiberlin

You can only achive something, if you use springs to store the
energy of the weights in the gravity field.
Ifthe weights have been going down, they will be pulled up
by the stored energy of the springs.
This is the only way you can shift lever arms and not LOOSE the
potential energy of the weights ! Store them in springs !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum