Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslaalset

Vidar, what 3D program are you using for your designs here?

Low-Q

Low-Q

Can some one please try my last design in Maxwell 3D? I't impossible to simulate this in FEMM - which is a 2D software.

My thoughts:
Opening and closing the shields do not require energy to do - the potential energy applied when fully opened, will be released when the shields are closing. Because there are in average the same magnetic force applied by the stator- and rotor magnets, regardless of their position in the horizontal plane. This is "confirmed" in the FEMM model in the very first post in this thread.
The shape of the shields in my design will give a uniform shielding, and does not provide any sticky spots.
However, whether the shields are open or closed, it will have a huge impact on the magnets and how they interact with eachother.

So I am very keen to know what a "magnetic 3D software" will tell. Can't wait :)

Vidar

lumen

Quote from: Low-Q on February 12, 2011, 11:58:17 AM
Can some one please try my last design in Maxwell 3D? I't impossible to simulate this in FEMM - which is a 2D software.

My thoughts:
Opening and closing the shields do not require energy to do - the potential energy applied when fully opened, will be released when the shields are closing. Because there are in average the same magnetic force applied by the stator- and rotor magnets, regardless of their position in the horizontal plane. This is "confirmed" in the FEMM model in the very first post in this thread.
The shape of the shields in my design will give a uniform shielding, and does not provide any sticky spots.
However, whether the shields are open or closed, it will have a huge impact on the magnets and how they interact with eachother.

So I am very keen to know what a "magnetic 3D software" will tell. Can't wait :)

Vidar

It's an interesting design, but to simulate this would take a huge amount of computer time. It would be best to simulate only the working principal to first determine if a design is feasible.
If a design principal appears to have a suitable gain in the simulator, then it is usually faster to build a real device. At least for me because I have CNC machines in my shed. I only have problems with finding enough free time, since I also use my machines for extra income projects.
I am actually surprised that the original design concept of this thread does show gain, and that once the field enters into the iron, it virtually cannot attract or repel another magnet trapped in the same iron. The puzzling part of this is how to use this for an actual gain in energy if possible.

Omnibus

Quote from: lumen on February 12, 2011, 05:03:38 PM

It's an interesting design, but to simulate this would take a huge amount of computer time. It would be best to simulate only the working principal to first determine if a design is feasible.
If a design principal appears to have a suitable gain in the simulator, then it is usually faster to build a real device. At least for me because I have CNC machines in my shed. I only have problems with finding enough free time, since I also use my machines for extra income projects.
I am actually surprised that the original design concept of this thread does show gain, and that once the field enters into the iron, it virtually cannot attract or repel another magnet trapped in the same iron. The puzzling part of this is how to use this for an actual gain in energy if possible.

You can use this and many other, even more efficient designs, for an actual gain in energy but what is really difficult is to make a self-sustaining device. Otherwise, in many of the already known OU devices, this one including, you can put in a certain amount of energy and the device will produce more than you've put in. Portions of such excess energy you can produce easily and that's already a given. The problem, which is of purely psychological and political nature, is how to make the device self-sustaining, using the excess energy produced. The trouble is that said excess energy is produced in a way which doesn't allow to directly use it as input energy.