Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Can someone help me with a LUA-script for linear movement please?

Vidar

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on February 13, 2011, 06:52:59 AM
Can someone help me with a LUA-script for linear movement please?

Vidar

You need to be way more specific than that.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on February 13, 2011, 11:59:24 AM
You need to be way more specific than that.
OK.

I already have LUA scripts for use in FEMM to calculate torque. This script, I can edit the resolution on the steps (degrees) and edit the final sample point - say 45 degrees where the simulation stops.

I have now a need to calculate a linear movement in X and Y, not circular. A LUA script which do not calculate torque pr. degree, but force pr. distance in X or Y plane. I also want to edit resolution of the steps, and edit where the simulation stops.

Vidar

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on February 13, 2011, 12:13:16 PM
OK.

I already have LUA scripts for use in FEMM to calculate torque. This script, I can edit the resolution on the steps (degrees) and edit the final sample point - say 45 degrees where the simulation stops.

I have now a need to calculate a linear movement in X and Y, not circular. A LUA script which do not calculate torque pr. degree, but force pr. distance in X or Y plane. I also want to edit resolution of the steps, and edit where the simulation stops.

Vidar

What you are after requires a little vector math, if what you want indeed requires going from point A to B in a straight line. If you can share what you already have and perhaps annotate with comments what you want I can help.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on February 13, 2011, 12:17:41 PM
What you are after requires a little vector math, if what you want indeed requires going from point A to B in a straight line. If you can share what you already have and perhaps annotate with comments what you want I can help.
Here is the FEMM simulation. Group 1 ("T T" shape) are suppose to move vertically in steps I determine by possibly editing a script. The results for each step are added up and displayed in a console.

I will then calculate an average force over a given distance to determine the required energy to raise a magnetic shield.

If you need any more info, please let me know.

Vidar