Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magluvins Oven Baked to a Solid State

Started by Magluvin, February 10, 2011, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

This is where I will continue to post on projects that I am working on.

Mags

Magluvin

Hey Tektron

I will check out the Ultimate Boot.  I just have to exaust everything before condeming the hard drive data.  I have to back up more often.

Thanks for the info, will try. =]

Mags

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on February 10, 2011, 12:45:44 PM
Hey Tektron

I will check out the Ultimate Boot.  I just have to exaust everything before condeming the hard drive data.  I have to back up more often.

Thanks for the info, will try. =]

Mags
hey mags, not quite sure what happened to your drive, but there are numerous free data recovery programs available. you can even recover data on a drive that was formatted from NTFS to EXT2/3. if you need any help, holla.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

e2matrix

Hey Mags I've found Easeus data recovery wizard to be really good.  Not long ago a crappy partition program I was playing with suddnely trashed an internal hard drive (main boot drive) and an external drive.  Totally gone to where I couldn't even see them except from Linux.  Easeus DRW recovered everything.  At first it looked like it was just going to recover a bunch of stuff with odd names or number files but it put it all back together just the way it was.  If you use it just let it run to full completion. 

raisdfist

I would strongly Suggess that you use HDD Regenerator before you try all kinds of other software that will thrash your drive even more, I am an IT Tech for over 13 years and I could not tell you how often that this software saved my life, as long as the drive detects in the bios and that it still spins you will most certainly recover all of your data. you can find the software on Hiren's Boot Cd (from hiren.info) I suggess that you get version 10.4 or less of hiren as 11 and newer does not include non-free tools anymore.. hope this helps, if you need any more help, don't hesitate to PM me.. :)