Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple voltage regulator oscillator

Started by jonnydavro, February 17, 2011, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Here is a data sheet on Jonny's regulator IC
=]

Mags

Magluvin

Here is the internals of the IC    It has a cap as I suspected in order for Jonny to get the 2v out . ;]

Very interesting data on this IC   maybe the 3v vs the 3.3v may show better effects.  Jon  Was the 5v any diff from the 3.3v in quality of output as you have shown? Any diff?

Thanks for showing.  Your finds are always a pleasure to experience. ;]

Mags

jonnydavro

@Magluvin.Hi.Thanks for posting the internal schematic.I was wondering what was inside this IC as my pc won't open pdf files for some unknown reason :'(
Interesting,the internal capasitor looks like it forms a tank circuit with my coil across the output.
The 2V output is not the output of the VREG but from the rectified output of the secondary winding on the 1:1 bifilar with the negative rail connected to the negative output like I show in the 2nd circuit diagram in my first post.Without this negative connection,the rectified output is nowhere near as high.
The output from the voltage regulator if used normally using a AA battery at 1.47v is 1.43v.To get the specified output of 3.3v you have to use an input voltage greater than 3.3v.
The 5v regulator works very similar to the 3.3v but runs at a different frequency as when directly swapped the audio from the speaker changes.The 3.3v reg will light a led and charge a cap on 20uA from a 1" solar cell from ambient light and so will the 5v but the led seems brighter with the 3.3v so that is my prefered choice of the two for low voltage operation but these 2 are the only regulators I have tried so i am looking forward to trying a few different ones to see how they compare.Cheers.Jonny

Magluvin

Hey Jonny 

Ill do some screen shots of the pdf this evening and post the specs as jpeg pics, as others may have the same issue.   ;)

Mags

bsibille

Am I losing my mind?? What happened to all of the Lidmotor posts this topic?