Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

ANSWER THIS ONE POYNT.  Or we'll all assume you DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER.  Which means you're UTTERLY ill-qualified to comment on any of the tests.  You're ONLY value is in your replications.  And you can do what you LIKE there - it makes no DIFFERENCE.  THE ONLY POINT AT ISSUE IS THE FACT THAT THERE ARE MARKED OSCILLATIONS OF THE BATTERY VOLTAGE.  JUST THAT.  We need NOTHING more than this to substantiate our claim.  You don't see it yet.  But you can hardly blame me for your inabilities.

Here it is again.

added.  And while you're at it.  Let us know the PATH for that positive voltage across the shunt and across the load - that it breaches Q2 OR Q1 + Q2.  You can't even do this.

poynt99

I used MEAN[vi(t)] for all the initial tests, just as you did with the LeCroy.  ;) ;)

You saw the first results and even seemed to approve of them, and why not?, they were very similar to your own.  :) :)

Then you saw the progression towards the true battery voltage, and that was it.

Sorry Rose, but the difference in those progressive results speak for themselves, and the actual measurements will back up most everything in that analysis.

;D
Regards,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on June 23, 2011, 09:32:55 PM
I used MEAN[vi(t)] for all the initial tests, just as you did with the LeCroy.  ;) ;)

You saw the first results and even seemed to approve of them, and why not?, they were very similar to your own.  :) :)

Then you saw the progression towards the true battery voltage, and that was it.

Sorry Rose, but the difference in those progressive results speak for themselves, and the actual measurements will back up most everything in that analysis.

;D
Regards,

More hand waving.  Poynty - any analysis that you performed is based on the assumption that energy delivered by the battery is from the battery and any energy returned to the battery is from CEMF.  How is it that the battery can be discharging any energy at all when there's NO PATH for its discharge?  You don't even understand the question.

Rosemary

added.  And DON'T give me that 'it's greater than zero - therefore it must be coming from the battery' - bit.  Because that doesn't cut it.  IF the battery was discharging in the usual way then it would MOST CERTAINLY NOT ramp up and down above and below it's rated capacities.  WHAT is introducing SO MUCH ENERGY that the sum of the voltage across the battery first CLIMBS and then DROPS - HUGELY?

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on June 23, 2011, 09:32:55 PM
We have never used MEAN vi EVER.  And you absolutely CANNOT say MEAN[vi(t)] because that's INHERENTLY contradictory.  Why don't you see this?

Quote from: poynt99 on June 23, 2011, 09:32:55 PMYou saw the first results and even seemed to approve of them, and why not?, they were very similar to your own.  :) :)
ALSO WRONG.  The numbers are interesting but they're subject to the gross approximations of PSpice.  WHAT IS RELEVANT is that you duplicated that waveform across the shunt and across the batteries.  THAT grabbed my attention.  NOTHING ELSE.

Quote from: poynt99 on June 23, 2011, 09:32:55 PMThen you saw the progression towards the true battery voltage, and that was it.
WHAT PROGRESSION?  That absurd exercise in fabrication where you contradicted your earlier measurements?  I"m not interested in your measurements Poynty Point.  Never was.  Never will be.  Your measurements can be SKEWED ANY WAY YOU WANT.  We all know that.  We're ONLY interested in that battery voltage AND the shunt voltage.  That's the beginning and end of all the proof of COP INFINITY that we need.   

Quote from: poynt99 on June 23, 2011, 09:32:55 PMSorry Rose, but the difference in those progressive results speak for themselves, and the actual measurements will back up most everything in that analysis.
And I'm sorry Poynty.  I'm sorry that you're analysis remains so UTTERLY superficial.  But I realise that you need to leave it there.  Else you'll be proved wrong.  God Forbid. 

Rosie Posie.

;D

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 23, 2011, 09:59:21 PM
We have never used MEAN vi EVER.
You don't say?

Too numerous to post, here is but one example of your use of MEAN(CH1 x CH2), where CH1=VCSR and CH2=the erroneous "VBAT"

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209