Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Just another question
can you describe the methodology in detail of calculating the heat generated. If I understand correct you use air rather than a fluid
Kind Regards
Mark

Magluvin

Hey Rose

Just something I had discovered a while back and wanted to know if you think on the same lines.

We hear a lot of talk on BEMF or Counter EMF.   
Well what I have seen is, if you apply current to an inductor then release the current, you can capture a continued current from the inductor before it goes bemf.  I call it FEMF. =]
In a lot of literature, it is said that the field collapse is what creates or generates bemf.
But from my experiments, I find that the collapse, from an induced field, produces current in the same direction as the current that induced the field initially. Only when the field collapses and then goes reverse, NS to SN, by bouncing off of the coils self capacitance, is a reversed voltage produced.
So I see the inductor as a flywheel (opposition to current change) of sorts. Add the self capacitance, and it becomes an off balance flywheel, or a tight springed pendulum.

Take for example a relay where a diode is used across the coil to prevent any self induced voltages from escaping from the coil into other circuitry, as said to eliminate"bemf"
The direction the diode is in, where it doesnt conduct input to the coil, when the current is released, the diode then conducts current that comes from the coil, in the same direction through the coil as the original current sent to the coil from the source. Flywheel.  =]

Just wanted your opinion on this, as I think there are many that have a misconception as to the hows and whys of BEMF.

Thanks for your time.  :-*

Mags

neptune

@ Magluvin. I think you could be right . Look at a diagram of a bipolarNPN transistor with a relay coil connected between its collector and the positive rail . There is only one way round you can connect the diode across the relay coil , and that is with its arrow pointing towards the pos rail . If you connected it the other way it would short out the relay coil preventing it operating . So as you say the "FEMF" from the coil when the transistor switches off , must be in the same direction as the current flow when the transistor is switched on . So in my opinion you are correct .
            A fact I have just learned .In the type of mosfet in this cicuit , as long as the gate is biased positive , conventional current can flow in either direction through the drain-source chanel . So when the circuit oscillates , current can flow from the load resitor through the mosfet and back to the load resistor in alternate directions . I had sort of assumed that the path through the mosfet was a one way path .We learn a little each day.

Magluvin

Thanks Neptune   ;]

That is a very interesting observation on the fets.

It seems as though many good things are coming out lately. I wonder if Japans situation is helping more to come out, before its all too late.

The bemf thing was a shock to my system 25 yrs after electronics school. 

Mags

hartiberlin

Quote from: evolvingape on March 20, 2011, 10:13:31 AM
Hi Stefan,

A simple substitution of Caps for Batteries will conclusively show whether the anomaly is reliant on the chemical properties of the Battery Cells. We cannot know this until it has been evaluated, we can only assume that Caps will not work. I believe this would be an important simple test to confirm the anomaly is present only in chemical cells.

RM :)

yes, but I think also the batteries will discharge after some while.

But the important fact is, that only maybe 6 Watts or less are drawn from the battery,
but 40 Watts of heat are produced at the load resistor and due to the backEMF pulses the battery´s
ions are too slow to respond so it holds much longer and gets more capacity
as the backEMF pulses activate deeper lead layers and generate more
battery plate surface inside the battery.

Hitting some NiMh AA batteries with BackEMF pulses I was able to almost
tripple the capacity of my NiMH cells this way.

The same is true for the Bedini charger-energizers...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum