Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

hey Neptune

It does fool ya huh?  lol   Well, in this case, the inductor has no choice but to go bemf when 1 leg is disconnected, either one. But set up some diodes to capture from the coil to a cap, diode in a direction as we intend to get femf, and you will believe 100%.  And it also works in the falstad.com circuit sim. 

But when 1 leg is disconnected as in Roses circuit, the collapse has only its own very tiny capacitance to reference, and will bemf back through the fets diode.   If the coil were to be fully disconnected at both ends as to not allow the energy to leave the coil, it will oscillate at very high freq considering the inductance o the coil and its very tiny capacitance. Most likely for a very short time, but many oscillations.

have to get to work, been up all night with my orbon and its looking gooood.  ;[

Hope that makes sense, and I think that everyone should realize these things, because I believe not too many know of this.

I havnt heard from Rose on this yet.  :-*  But maybe she is checking it out first also before commenting.   ;) 

I didnt bring this up to down her or anyone, I was just cuirous if she knew this because it may make a difference in her experiments if this element is clearly understood. hopefully for the better.   ;D

I think Rose is good people. =]  Her Gollys get me to crack a smile. =]

Mags 

Magluvin

one more ting.  yes ting.  =]

ya might tink, yes tink, that if you disconnect the leg on the side that current is flowing to, that we would get a spark from the continued current flow, but we do, just not in that direction, it sucks in from the disconnect after the self capacitance bounce.  Now when we diode capture the colapse does not get a chance to bounce and is just forwarded to the receiving cap via flywheel effect. But when the receiving cap gets full, back to bemf we go, cuz the receiving cap wont accept it any longer. So the cap needs to be loaded or forwarded somewhere to avoid this situation.

I had gone over this some months ago on the Energy Amplification thread but not everyone reads that. i should thread it. ;]

ok  Im tired and have to get to work.  Be back later.

Mags

evolvingape

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 20, 2011, 07:03:24 PM

yes, but I think also the batteries will discharge after some while.

But the important fact is, that only maybe 6 Watts or less are drawn from the battery,
but 40 Watts of heat are produced at the load resistor and due to the backEMF pulses the batteries
ions are too slow to respond so it holds much longer and gets more capacity
as the backEMF pulses activate deeper lead layers and generate more
battery plate surface inside the battery.

Hitting some NiMh AA batteries with BackEMF pulses I was able to almost
tripple the capacity of my NiMH cells this way.

The same is true for the Bedini charger-energizers...

Regards, Stefan.

Hi Stefan,

Yes I understand your point. My previous experience with these types of cells was with industrial cleaning machines and the batteries were always failing within 6 months, often less, depending on how they were used.

Some of the most important information was gleaned from the operator themselves, details on charging cycles, run times, and usage etc. This was often no easy task as the operators rarely spoke decent English!

So the ability of the battery to both store and deliver its energy is highly dependant on how it is used.

In Rosemary's experiments the batteries have a very low load over a relatively short time. When we combine this with the BEMF pulsing, the batteries are effectively being desulfated and regenerated during use. Now this is an interesting application in itself. Normally the desulfation and regeneration are achieved during recharging, when the battery cannot be used.

So with this in mind, it is reasonable to expect with the low load and regeneration occurring that the batteries are going to perform at the same level for very long lengths of time, certainly longer than Rosemary has ever tested for. This would in effect maintain the battery Voltage at the same value as before the tests, for the duration of the tests. But I still see no evidence that more energy is being returned to the battery than is being consumed.

Here are some sites that are selling the PWM regen technology and provide some basic information on it:

http://www.batterylife.co.nz/about-batteries.cfm

http://www.batterylife.co.nz/macbat-battery-regeneration-benefits.cfm

http://www.duoregen.com/

http://www.batteryforlife.com/

http://www.batterylifeplus.com/DUO-REGEN/index.html

There are many more out there if you do some Scroogle searching, and all work in a similar pulsed method, with or without chemical additives to assist the process.

We also need to clarify the issue of how the heat is being measured at the load resistor. Rosemary has already stated her team needs a mathematician, which leads me to believe she does not trust her own math, in which case, neither do I, especially in the absence of raw data to double check the calculations.

Your point about the ringing being caused by separate grounding points is also relevant and needs double checking by retesting and result comparison.

So at this point I must conclude that there are interesting effects occurring in this circuit that require further investigation, but in light of the issues raised so far, the conclusions are invalid. It would be beneficial to move forward by redesigning the experiment completely from the ground up to address the noted problems and perform all the tests again via the scientific method.

I would expect different results to the ones previously achieved, however since Rosemary has already made her claims based on the conclusions drawn from analysis of previous results I expect she will be reluctant to redesign the experiment and do it again, properly.

Time will tell.

RM :)

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Neptune and Mac - I was hoping to avoid answering you guys because I have no idea what FEMF is.  But don't let that stop you.  It's never a bad thing to ask a few questions. I still depend on those inductive laws for the explanation.  But I'm in a really small minority.

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 20, 2011, 07:49:51 PM
By looking again at the setup at the picture from:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10407.msg278553#msg278553

I can now see, why we see now also the ringing at the battery line.  As this scope head, that measures the battery voltage is put directly at the experimentation board and not directly at the batteries, we have too much inductance of the connection cable to have a stable battery voltage and this way we also see the oscillation frequency superimposed on the battery voltage.
If it's superimposed then it's also responsible for a hefty current flow.  We see the same voltage at the drain which means that it's going through the battery - in one or other direction - at each cycle.

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 20, 2011, 07:49:51 PMThe last scope shot is pretty interesting.  WHen the ground line has not changed to the other scopeshots before, then we see here a rising of the battery voltage inside these pulses due to almost purely negative current pulses just flowing back to the battery.
Exactly my point.

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 20, 2011, 07:49:51 PMALso what is NOT good is, that all 3 ground lines from the scope heads are connected to different screws there on the experimentation board.  For better measurements you need to hook them all into one point ONLY !
LOL.  You're the only one who noticed.  We address this in the video with full visual reference.  We ran a copper plate at the base of those plugs.  It was the only way we could get all those scope probes at consistent ground reference.

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 20, 2011, 07:49:51 PMAlso it should be exactly reported how you measured this 6 Watts and 40 Watts heat from the heater element.  Only electrically by multiplication of Voltage x amperes or also calorimetrically ? Just measuring the surface temperature in air with an laser-pointer temperature measurement meter or how did you measure this ?
Fully explained in the report.  I'll post that link again.

Regards,
Rosemary

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/2011/03/report.html