Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey Rose

No worries.  I believe we have it.  We start by charging a 10uf cap to 1000v. We run it through the circuit 2 times and we end up with 1001.25v on the 10 uf cap. Thats all we need to know. We only use outside source 1 time to get the 1000v.. So when we run it through again, we should end up with more each cycle.  =]    Self runner.   We just have to work it out in an automatic circuit. I worked on this last night, and half of it is complete.  =]
Hey I know your busy, we will chat soon.  ;]

Mags

powercat

Mags the Self runner man  ;D
now that's what Rosie needs  ;D the whole world needs,
no one can argue with a Self runner, it's either runs or it doesn't  ;D
very exciting  ;D
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on April 05, 2011, 07:55:17 AM
Hey Rose

No worries.  I believe we have it.  We start by charging a 10uf cap to 1000v. We run it through the circuit 2 times and we end up with 1001.25v on the 10 uf cap. Thats all we need to know. We only use outside source 1 time to get the 1000v.. So when we run it through again, we should end up with more each cycle.  =]    Self runner.   We just have to work it out in an automatic circuit. I worked on this last night, and half of it is complete.  =]
Hey I know your busy, we will chat soon.  ;]

Mags

Really good stuff Magsy.  To me that's definitive.  And as Wilby keeps reminding us
illigitimi non carborundum -  or as I'd love to say 'basia culos meos'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSo-_TavE1U

I'm taking a leaf out of Cat's book here.  Enjoy.

Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - it seems that I've been locked out of commenting on Poynty's thread where he's trying to get averaging accepted for input measurement.  Not sure if this is a general prelude to a banning - but I certainly think it speaks to Poynty's inability to tackle any argument without gagging the counter argument.  I have lost all respect for the man - if such he is.  And then he's got the unspeakable arrogance to demand that my input be ignored - and that it's mere 'babble'?  Golly.

Would you lose your financial support base if you lost that averaging argument Poynty Point?  You're that frantic one could almost think that your livelihood depends on it.  And it's simply a repeat of the argument that you advanced on your own forum.  If you don't want us members to comment then perhaps you should just have told us that it's a monologue.  And that you 'brook no argument'.  Good heavens.  You've already settled your argument.  You're just advising us that this is now to be considered to be correct - as per POYNTY's REQUIRED LAW OF AVERAGING.  Science by Edict.  Where will we go next? 

The sad news is that it's wrong.  But it's also irrelevant.  It's been used in the wild hope that this will then negate our own measurements.  Far from it.  We're happy with averaging.  It still indicates a COP Infinity.  That was not the point of the demonstration.  You just don't get it.  Or if you do, you're hoping no-one else does.

If you think my writing is nonsensical babble - then know this.  It it my opinion that you have rather squandered your own intellectual muscle to the need to be right.  And then you've managed to immerse yourself in irrelevancies.  Which is  shame.  Either way.  You've certainly invested way more emotion in this debate - if such it is -  than intellect.

Kindest regards nonetheless
Rosemary

edited.  sorry I wrote forum. 

Magluvin

hey Rose

Welp, we now have a new high score.

Start with a 10uf cap at 1000v, and we end up with 10uf at 1320v!!

I ran through 3 stages. 4 stages should bring about 2kv in a 10 uf cap. Just from that 1000v 10uf cap. 

Its just ridiculous.   ;D

I need a drink.  ;)

Mags