Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cHeeseburger

"The aspect of the test that interests me is that the battery can discharge during the off period of the duty cycle.  There's clearly an open path.  And this simple fact is precisely the point where I am hoping that those little dipoles will be considered as the material of current flow."

Let's see...the path...yes.  Five big honking MOSFETS all wired in parallel, each having probably 1500pF or so of output capacitance between drain and source.  Total of five in parallel, 7500pF or 7.5nF.

Rosemary, if you can do it, calculate the reactance of 7.5nF at a frequency of 1MHz.  You will then know the measure and mechanism of "the first path".

Then remember that the drain-source body diode will conduct fully any time the inductive-capacitive resonance tries to drive the drain negative with regard to the source.  Path number two.  Non-linear but very robust.

These paths exist regardless of the gate voltage.  Little dipoles may or may not provide yet a third path, but are not in any way required to fully explain that strong paths already exist and are well known and fully characterised.

cHeeseburger (double the onions and...do you have any garlic?)

Pirate88179

Quote from: cHeeseburger on March 17, 2011, 07:30:53 AM
So it doesn't  matter if measurements are done correctly or not.  Now that is some really great science, pardner!  Why build anything if no decent measure of it's actual performance will be made?  Is it just art for art's sake?  A medium for chatroom conversation and "team spirit building"?  A popularity contest?  A debate club?

No...Rosemary is pretentious enough to suggest that she has found  the answer to the global energy crisis.  Good measurements with repeatable publishable quantified results should preceed any such suggestion.

cHeeseburger (make that a double, to go)

How could you possibly get that from my post?  Are you on drugs here?  I said it does not matter to me IF the measurements are done correctly or not, the end result, as it will be, will stand on its own.  rose does have some academics working with her and IF the measurements are NOT done to your satisfaction then, as she has said, do them yourself.  OR would that be too much work?  I realize it is a lot harder than just hitting keys on a keyboard.

My post meant that, even if I were measuring the input vs output incorrectly, the proof will be in the pudding when the others evaluate her device.  How the heck you could twist that into what you posted is beyond me.  I am still thinking some over medication was involved for sure.

What a waste of posting space that was...please spare us any more of your drivel.

Bill

PS  According to the IP address as traced through a proxy, this is yet another one of our "friends" from OUR back again from banned land.  I will take this up with Stefan.  Some folks never learn.

Nice try Cowboy.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: cHeeseburger on March 17, 2011, 06:39:23 AM
What I am proposing by adding a simple filter ONLY TO THE MEASUREMENT APPARATUS AND NOT TO THE CIRCUIT ITSELF yields the exact same EQUIVALENT DC REAL POWER measurement results as you already use to measure the output heating power.  Instead of averaging via thermal mass, you average in an exactly analogous way by using a resistor and capacitor attached to a simple digital voltmeter.

cHeeseburger (extra fries, please)
does this method you propose use standard probes on the measuring apparatus?

hold your pickle...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Pirate88179

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 08:32:16 AM

hold your pickle...  ::)

He would need tweezers and a magnifying glass to be able to do that, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

poynt99

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 08:32:16 AM
does this method you propose use standard probes on the measuring apparatus?

Yes, it would. But the beauty in this method, is that a scope is not required, a decent DMM is probably better to measure the resulting average Input voltage and current values in this case.

However, and don't jump on me for this yet Hum, but I think this method works only for Input power, not Output power. I have verified the Input measurement in SPICE, but not yet the Output power.

The reason this method works well for Input power, is because the input voltage is DC, and getting the average of the voltage and current is valid. I believe this is not valid for a varying output.

I will test and post back here with the results to verify this.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209