Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: markdansie on March 14, 2011, 03:31:55 PM
Hi Rosemary
Congradulations with your efforts.
I have to agree with TK re the assumptions made with the battery measurements.
Also enguaging with the resident villiage idiot or clown does not do your credability anygood.. he is a harmless, self deluded enthusiest.
Mark

Your are correct Mark. He is indeed! From pendulums to Tong wheels to JT variant circuit and now the new hobby horse is kinetic motion in tuning forks! What a deluded clown.

Oh, who can forget about the flying saucer landing at the (2008) Beijing Olympics and the Obama White House lawn. Yawn...

cheers
chrisC

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: markdansie on March 15, 2011, 12:24:49 AM
Hi Rosemary,
I respect your opinion but sugest you go read some of the persons posts over the last few years..like UFO's comming to the olympics and many of the other hundreds of claims.
As for the argument with the batteries that is a big red flag ..use a cap charged to a certain level perhaps and if that does not drop voltage then you have a winner. Until then your results do not have any validity. A chemist is not needed just someone who knows how to do a load test on a battery.
You have to remove all doubt.
All the best
Mark

No Mark. I could never do that.  Not me nor any member of the team.  Doubts will always persist.  Frankly I do not think that the battery 'gains' charge.  It simply retains it.  But I'm certainly NOT considering this technology ONLY as it applies to batteries.  The theoretical implications are that it can apply to a grid supply.  That's the challenge.  The battery assessments can only be competently managed by experts.  All we can do is measure that voltage.  And - as it is - even that is in doubt.  LOL.  We're using instruments that not even God would argue against - yet there are those of you who doubt it.  Doubt is the inevitable consequence of any such claims.  And history is the only way this doubt will be addressed.  So.  Let history tell us the truth.  But - at its least - let's get this researched properly.  Let history get a chance at evaluating all this.  Right now - with this much denial - there's not goingto be much chance of it.

Rosemary

poynt99

The instruments God would not argue against, have never been the issue Rose.

The perfect measuring instrument is only as good as the hands that use it.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ltseung888

Quote from: poynt99 on March 15, 2011, 09:32:20 AM
The instruments God would not argue against, have never been the issue Rose.

The perfect measuring instrument is only as good as the hands that use it.

Doubts will be there until hundreds of similar results are demonstrated.  But….if classical Newtonian Mechanics proves that her results are possible, that will help her cause.

I never expect the simple tuning fork experiments and computer model using only Newtonian Mechanics â€" Conservation of momentum and Conservation of energy â€" can show that kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at resonance.  I regard that as a Divine Revelation.

You do not believe in resonance can bring-in environmental energy.  That belief blinded you.  That belief led you to think that you are the only one in the World who can use an oscilloscope.  May God open your eyes. Amen.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

evolvingape

Hello Rosemary,

A quote from Reply #42, made by yourself in this thread, March 14, 2011, 04:01:27 PM

“Your comments regarding the parasitic oscillation are noted - but are also spurious. Parasitic oscillation is NOT associated with a resonance that so perfectly reinforces itself. Usually one expects enough variation to have the one phase cancel out the other - in some kind of waveform pattern that also generates a variation to the amplitudes. Nor does one expect oscillation to be sustained with such high levels of current flow. The intention - in using more FETs was to test whether the full potentials in that spike were, perhaps, being blocked by some resistance in the Zener diode. Clearly it was. And clearly there is some exploitable advantage to sustaining this oscillation. And it is easily managed. But it does appear that it requires the body diode of the MOSFETS because this condition is not managed with diodes simply placed across a single transistor. Again. We are only pointing to an anomaly.”

So what does spurious mean ?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spurious

“Lacking authenticity or validity in essence or origin; not genuine; false.”

Your Blog entry for March 14, 2011:

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/
91 - yet again
Dear Reader,

I am reminded, again and again, of the sad but predominant need to decry and deny any good news related to this technology of ours. My only comfort is that truth cannot - forever - be suppressed.

All I would like to draw your attention to - which is the sole reason that we held that demonstration - is that what is known of in the trade as 'parasitic oscillation' is a very exploitable event. This is very easily verified. You need to put those MOSFETS in parallel - then let the system do its thing. If nothing else comes from this - then at least, to those who experiment at all - just test this for yourselves. We have, traditionally, been throwing away a potential in back electromotive force - that actually needs to be encouraged. Parasitic oscillation is - self-evidently - the need for all that energy to manifest as current flow. And for this you need to 'widen the throat' - so to speak - the 'path' to allow it to flow. For those who've grasped the implications. The circuit now acts as a booster converter - without the attendant energy expense.

We have tested this to 30 amps. I have every reason to believe that with more FETs we could have accommodated even more current. And then, the theoretical implication is that this should obviate those extremes spikes at the transitional phases - when we go into heavy duty mode. And then too it should just comfortably osciallate. This is what requires advancement, research. Let's just look at all that potential. It will, most certainly, put paid to all those equivalence requirements applied to electromagnetic energy transfer - that has dogged our theoreticians for way too long. They're nonsense. Certainly NOT applicable to electric energy.

And. Dear God. What harm to test this? And what harm to view that test? What harm? Anywhere? Just look again at the crisis of nuclear energy. Just look at the catastrophes that result from using such dangerous technology. Look at the political crises escalating around the globe as result of abuses related to energy rights. The crisis of pollution. The crisis and risks to the continuation of our species.

At the risk of referencing something where I'm ill equipped to comment - while God may have given us supremacy over all things - I wonder if he would not prefer it that we were a little less prodigal and a little less self-serving - in our use of all that abundance. And I wonder then - that with the small inclusion of some transistors to some of our circuitry then the indications are that - at its least - we can do away with some of those toxic energy supplies. Not a bad thing at all.

I wonder at the malice that keeps dogging my best efforts. I am only trying to do my best in the interests of clean green. I'm increasingly aware of the need to silence me and to discredit the technology. It is a fact that the latest reach - that lastest entire distortion of the events at the demonstration - was by a nuclear physicist. Let him go public with his name as he is, so publicly yet so vicariously, able to distort the facts.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

So... Let me get this straight...

You are now claiming that what you are seeing in this circuit is what is known in the trade as “parasitic oscillation” ?

May I suggest that it is not only the nuclear physicist that is engaged in distortion of the facts.

Thanks Rosemary, I have not laughed that hard in ages, I almost fell off my chair!  ;D

RM :)