Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Out of interest, here is the P(t) and AVG[P(t)] for the load RL.

PRL(avg) ~ 15.9W dissipation.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

poynt99

M1 (Q2) traces for P(t) and AVG[P(t)].

PM1(avg) ~ 12.1W dissipation

Tally so far: 15.9W + 12.1W = 28W

Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Thanks Poynt.  Interesting to see that you put in the power dissipated at the load.  How did you work this out?  Also an average?   ;D

Anyway - for now, let's concentrate on the questions.

There are two parts in each oscillating cycle across the shunt.  The one shows a voltage reading moving above zero - to a positive voltage peak - and then collapsing back to zero.  The second shows a voltage reading moving from zero to below zero to a negative voltage peak - and then collapsing back to zero. Effectively it's a sinusoid.  Convention applies that current flow moves from the anode to the cathode.  The + terminal of the battery is the anode.  The - terminal of the battery is the cathode.  Therefore current flows from the anode to the cathode represented as the positive voltage across the shunt.  Likewise the current then reverses to  flow from the battery's cathode to the anode represented as the negative voltage across the shunt.  How is the 'positive' anode to cathode flow of current enabled through Q2?

Actually just start by answering that question.  I'll move on from there.

Thanks,
Rosemary 

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 21, 2011, 12:35:59 AM
Thanks Poynt.  Interesting to see that you put in the power dissipated at the load.  How did you work this out?
PSpice has a handy "W" probe that you place on top of the device for which you want to see P(t).

Also an average?   ;D
To determine the effective power dissipated in a device, the average of P(t) is computed when vi(t) sampling is used.

How is the 'positive' anode to cathode flow of current enabled through Q2?
Q2 never turns OFF completely throughout the oscillation cycle. In the case where Q1 is present (and hence its body diode), some of the current path is through Q2 and some through Q1's body diode. When Q1 is removed, all the current path is through Q2. There is also the body diode of Q2; if it is ever forward biased (it never is in this case), it too provides a current path from Source to Drain.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PM
@MrMag: You politely asked about Rosemary's background, and for some reason she bristled at you.

But over the years, she has revealed quite a lot. IIRC (and please correct me if I am wrong, Rosie) she has no post-secondary education, no mathematics education beyond simple algebra, certainly no calculus. Her "high school" was what we might call "alternative" here in the good old USA.
Golly.  I'm not sure that the English education system is correctly described as 'alternative'.  I think that anyone qualifying for the O levels and GCE's and M levels would be inclined to protest.  I was held back for a year as it was considered that I was just too emotionally immature to cut it so I wrote my M levels 'university entrance to SA universities' when I was 15.  I then went to university - only because I was too young to get a job. BUT when I was old enough to make my OWN decisions I LEFT UNIVERSITY.  That was after 2 years when I FINALLY turned 18.  And 1 year before my finals.  And from then until now I worked for myself - first in catering then in property development and finally in trading.  Since NONE of these endeavors included science they are also ENTIRELY irrelevant.   And since all of them require some measure of a functioning intelligence I think you can largely discount Poynt's assessment of me being an outright moron.  But since I still post here then even I'm inclined to doubt this.

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMShe is self-taught wrt physics in general and electronics in particular, and until she started posting here and on Energetic Forum, she had no idea what, for example, a capacitor was or what it was for.
This is also a lot of baloney.  I was VERY CAPABLY TAUGHT by the writings of Gary Zukov, Murray Gell Mann - and a list too long and too boring to include here.  AND most specifically - I was also taught by Dyson in that IMPECCABLE STUDY OF CONCEPTUAL PHYSICS.  SO.  I was taught DIRECTLY by the masters or by brilliant writers ABOUT the master - not through the fractured muddles of those who teach the MASTERS.  And my lack of knowledge as it pertains to ELECTRONICS PERSISTS.  I only USE circuit components in a VERY LIMITED APPLICATION to prove my thesis.  I STILL do not know how a capacitor works.  AND I wont know until I've finally taken one apart and worked it out for myself.  I cannot be accused EVER to taking anyone's word for it on any issue at all - unless I've also UNDERSTOOD the issues.  That's the downside in being me.

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMShe believes that a scientific theory can be made up out of whole cloth and doesn't need to make testable predictions or be consistent with current knowledge... have you read her "zipon theory" which she says will replace QED? And yet it makes not a single numerical prediction....
FAR from NOT making a single numerical prediction it RELIES on a close analysis of mass/size ratios and a close analysis of the properties of charge.  It is ALL OF IT NUMERICAL.  And the most glaring prediction is that in the transfer of electric energy UNITY CAN MOST CERTAINLY BE EXCEEDED.  That you cannot understand it is also understandable.  At it's least you'll need a facility with concept.  And I certainly HOPE that the thesis will not REPLACE QED.  What a thought!  That would be a travesty of the highest order.  It REPLACES NOTHING.  Nor does it DISCOVER ANYTHING.  It simply resolves some very real anomalies - which is the broadly applied euphemism when our mainstream scientists can't answer questions.  lol. 

btw.  Here's that LINK
http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/2011/03/98-model.html

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMFor a long time she referred to her "Patent" as if she had a... well... patent, or something. Unfortunately this "patent" turned out to be an APPLICATION for an international patent, which was never granted and which application was allowed to lapse. For a while, she posted a paper submission under IEEE header, that was REJECTED by IEEE.
ALSO NOT TRUE.  The paper was pubished on SCRIBD and withdrawn because FUZZY claimed it was his WORK.  And he's not capable of writing an articulate paragraph let alone that paper.  Nor can he dream up the parameters required for the tests he replicated and then CLAIMED was his own work.  lol.   Right now that paper is PUBLISHED on my blogspot and has enjoyed a VERY WIDE readership.

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMShe has been pursuing this line of... er.... reasoning for years on many websites. I first started following her on the Naked Scientists forum years ago. She has been banned from NS, EF, and has had several "enforced breaks" from this forum.
For 'many years' read 3 years - and during the most of 1 of those 3 years I was pretty effectively SILENCED. 

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMNobody, but nobody, has been able to charge up a battery "overunity" or show excess heat production using her circuits.
And this is also true - provided that you exclude Glen's replications, sundry tests that Aaron has done - The tests designed and accredited by BP (SA), ABB Research, SASOL (SA) SPESCOM - CISR - POWER ENGINEERS (part of the Alstom group) the directors of MTN SCIENCENTRE where it was demonstrated for a couple of weeks and a veritable HOST of independent engineers.  And latterly by 3 replicators here in CAPE TOWN.  But otherwise TK is SPOT ON.  Just read that  'Nobody but nobody' - as a double negative - which we all know - makes a positive.

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMI have, however, shown that the high-voltage spike produced by her circuit can be siphoned off and used to charge capacitors or EXTERNAL batteries. As can any inductive spike from any inductive collapse circuit, even a Joule Thief.

;D  More of those euphemisms TK.

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMOther than that, she seems like a benign little old lady from South Africa, who would be better off making tangerine marmalade in her kitchen, than messing with MOSFETS.
It's true.  I make a very good marmalade.  I LOVE cooking.

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 08:59:59 PMBTW, I have repeatedly challenged the Rosie supporters to apply the same output power calculations they like to use on her circuit, to my TinselKoil, and report the COP that they find.
I don't think anyone cares enough about anything you claim TK. We all know you as a propagandist.  And once propaganda is seen for what it is - then it rather loses its edge. 

Rosie

Added a link to what TK refers to as my 'ZIPON' theory.  ENJOY.  lol.