Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on June 22, 2011, 10:53:06 PM
It's far from flopped or done. Inconclusive at worst at the moment.
You don't say? ::)  I think several, including myself have been advising you of the same for months, no, make that years.
I'm curious, a qualifying paper on what subject exactly?

Hello Poynty Point.
You can't help me out here.  Unfortunately.  What's needed is some kind of explanation for those high voltage fluctuations across the battery and the shunt.  We can't enjoy your own liberties with the truth because - also unlike you, we can't simply close our eyes to the evidence.  Nor can anyone.  And then we have the pesky problem of explaining HOW we can get ANY POSITIVE voltage in that oscillation when there's NO PATH.  That argument entirely defeated you - remember?  That's when you resorted to bluff and bluster - and got excessively sniffy. 

And FINALLY - we're not at liberty to apply all that generous AVERAGING which you seem to manage without turning a hair.  Because that is simply NOT acceptable to any expert on power measurements.  And UNLESS we average everything in sight - we're left with that HUGE INFINITE COP. 

;D 
Rosie

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 22, 2011, 11:15:38 PM
Hello Poynty Point.
You can't help me out here.  Unfortunately.  What's needed is some kind of explanation for those high voltage fluctuations across the battery and the shunt.  We can't enjoy your own liberties with the truth because - also unlike you, we can't simply close our eyes to the evidence.  Nor can anyone.  And then we have the pesky problem of explaining HOW we can get ANY POSITIVE voltage in that oscillation when there's NO PATH.  That argument entirely defeated you - remember?  That's when you resorted to bluff and bluster - and got excessively sniffy. 

And FINALLY - we're not at liberty to apply all that generous AVERAGING which you seem to manage without turning a hair.  Because that is simply NOT acceptable to any expert on power measurements.

;D 
Rosie

Oh tisk tisk Rosie-Posie. :'(

You may wish to have plenty of tissue on hand when I demonstrate these very measurements. ;)

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on June 22, 2011, 11:21:21 PM
Oh tisk tisk Rosie-Posie. :'(

You may wish to have plenty of tissue on hand when I demonstrate these very measurements. ;)

Indeed.    :'( I'll keep another box handy. 

Take care of yourself Poynty.  We've grown to rely on all that impartiality that you bring to every argument.

Rosie Posie

powercat

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7620.0
That thread finished at 189 pages,I don't know if this one will last that long without something different happening.
The fact still remains that over 2 years no one on this forum can reproduce Rosie's claims of excess energy and Rosie continually arguing about measurements is not going to change anything

If you truly have excess energy, then it should be able to power itself the fact that this has not been done indicates that the claim of excess energy is a mistake or incorrect readings.

This forum has seen many such claims over the years and when nobody here can reproduce the results then a new direction is required but instead of that we get more pages of arguments about measurements.

In the early days of the forum a number of claims of excess energy were made by people showing more volts out then in, people like myself with a basic knowledge of electronics now understand not to take these claims so seriously,(this is an example of what happens on the forum and not specifically aimed at Rosie's work)
The main test on this forum is that other people can reproduce your work and match your results.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

MrMag

We can't enjoy your own liberties with the truth because - also unlike you, we can't simply close our eyes to the evidence.

That's a good one, " We can't enjoy your own liberties with the truth". And I think the problem is that you are closing your eyes to the evidence.

And FINALLY - we're not at liberty to apply all that generous AVERAGING which you seem to manage without turning a hair.  Because that is simply NOT acceptable to any expert on power measurements.

Why can't you find an "Expert" on power measurements rosy. You seem to know a lot about what they would accept and not accept. Is this maybe why they don't want anything to do with you.

And UNLESS we average everything in sight - we're left with that HUGE INFINITE COP. 

In comparison to a small infinite COP ?