Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Anyway - to continue about Poynt's measurements - for those who are following this argument.  He claims that IF you eliminate the inductance 'between' the batteries - then the numbers default that there's no 'gain'.  In other words the sum of the voltage across the shunt becomes greater than zero - which indicates a net discharge or loss of energy to the battery.  To do this he has to reduce the battery supply to just one battery.  We concur.  In fact, on our apparatus, we have actually NOT been able to get the circuit to oscillate at ALL with just an applied 12 volts.

So.  Thus far I have no quarrel with his findings.  Except that we can't duplicate the oscillation that he apparently manages - at 12 volts.  So.  From this point on - his circuit is no longer the same as ours.  It's not therefore, a replication.  So.  Whatever he determines - then it has no relevance to our test or our apparatus.

Regards
Rosemary 

powercat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 24, 2011, 10:47:03 AM
Well Cat.  I think if you want to follow RomeroUK there's nothing stopping you.  I, personally, no longer have high hopes there. And if you're satisfied that we have nothing - then that's fine.  No-one is holding a gun to your head.  To me it seems that you're rather anxiously looking for a consensus opinion - on the efficacy of our system.  I'm afraid that science is NOT determined by consensus.  All one needs are the the measurements and some reasonable account of the apparatus that produces those measurements.
Regards
Rosemary

All one needs are the the measurements and some reasonable account of the apparatus that produces those measurements.

If that was the case why has no one in over two years reproduced your claim,when you make statements like that,I have to respond as you are being misleading.

Please do something different,this forum is not your personal blog.
Many members have made reasonable requests that you ignore including Stefan amongst others,
but you ignore them and carry on regurgitating your same old arguments.

If you're not going to interact with the members here to change the deadlock then there is no point in your thread, you already have a blog where no one can argue with what you're saying.

You are the one making the excess energy claims, no one here after two years can match those claims.
Please please please do something different or stop claiming OU on This OverUnity Forum

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 24, 2011, 10:59:19 AM
In other words the sum of the voltage across the shunt becomes greater than zero - which indicates a net discharge or loss of energy to the battery.  To do this he has to reduce the battery supply to just one battery.  We concur.  In fact, on our apparatus, we have actually NOT been able to get the circuit to oscillate at ALL with just an applied 12 volts.

So.  Thus far I have no quarrel with his findings.  Except that we can't duplicate the oscillation that he apparently manages - at 12 volts.  So.  From this point on - his circuit is no longer the same as ours.  It's not therefore, a replication.  So.  Whatever he determines - then it has no relevance to our test or our apparatus.

Regards
Rosemary

My later simulation results are based on a battery measurement across one of the six batteries, but all six batteries are still in the circuit, powering the circuit. This was all painstakingly explained in the detailed analysis, which clearly you do not understand. Go read it please and kindly stop twisting the facts!

How can you say you are not confused?  ::)

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

poynt99

From the detailed analysis 06 document:

QuoteIf each of the 6 twelve-volt batteries in the battery array have approximately the same state of
charge, terminal voltage, and internal resistance, it is reasonable to assume that each of the 6
batteries will receive or supply the same amount of power in the circuit. As such, it is valid to
measure and analyze the power in any one of the 6 batteries and apply a factor of 6x to obtain
the total power in the circuit.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on June 24, 2011, 12:05:35 PM
From the detailed analysis 06 document:

Where is this report? Was it hidden in that file that none of us can access?  Golly. I think you'll need to post the whole report here so that we can all read it.  Or are you trying to keep it hidden for some reason?  I don't think you can expect me to comment on something that I don't know about.  And don't give us a link Poynty.  This is open source.  Let's see that report.  Possibly you've already answered that question.  Maybe you've already told us how that positive voltage moves through those transistors. 

Regards,
Rosemary