Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Near Light Speed Nuclear Space Propulsion Device

Started by pinobot, February 25, 2011, 05:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinobot

https://sites.google.com/site/exhaustlessnuclearpropulsion/

I found this while looking for something completely different (story of my life  ;D).
It seems reasonable, what do you think?
To boldly stay home.

e2matrix

No I don't think it would work.  I skimmed the article and I think I see the concept however I believe he is ignoring the equal and opposite reaction by the bullet being slowed down even if it is done by friction.  I may be wrong but I don't sense it would work.  However if he was correct it would seem that is a very simple way to free energy. 

Vladokv

I have few tips for improvement. Braking can be done magnetically. With magnetic braking heat is also released, but no material is damaged.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iABmUEH5s0k&feature=related

next tip:
Instead of ball, can be used aluminum piston and electromagnet. Piston must be very conductive but not magnetic. Piston goes back and forth between electromagnets. While piston goes in one direction electromagnet is off. When piston reach top dead, it switches on electromagnet. On second cycle when piston goes in another direction, it goes with braking effect. In starting position it switches electromagnet off. Cycle is now complete.

3-rd tip:
By using optical switchers(like in old computer mouse), entire mechanism can perform incredibly fast with high RPM

sparks

If a hot ionized gas is magnetically accelerated,  travels a low friction path along an eliptical bend and encounters a brake at the same end as the accelerator then your braking adds to the inertia of the craft as well as the acceleration cycle.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

fritznien

sparks if you add up all the accelerations in your loop they add up to zero.
every change in speed and direction requires acceleration. not just the start
and finish.
fritznien