Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Variable counterweighted pendulum...

Started by iacob alex, March 01, 2011, 08:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....I suggest,can be a short clear definition of a possible gravity motor.

Somehow and sometime,the art and the science are on the same "path"...

You can have a moment of new thoughts ,if you take a look at:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVRgY88ecIs

So,you can easy think and build/test ,step by step;

-a pendulum
         -a counterweighted pendulum
         -a variable counterweighted pendulum

The problem of "variability" is so large,but the main purpose is to get a self-moving scheme,due to gravity.

All the best! / Alex

iacob alex

.....as a simple expression (and suggestion to build a self-running mechanism!),you can watch at:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZNe43dhMus

You need to play gravity fall and inertia storage,nothing more...

All the best! / Alex

gdez

I like it alex. Just replace the guy with a weight that moves itself around the circle and extract the power at the axis. Doesn't seem to complicated.

mdmiller

Interesting.  Replace the guy with a heavy gyroscope, that can maintain its orientation relative to gravity, head to the sky.

iacob alex

Hi !

So,we have a simplified arrangement,with a single variable arm/spoke.

You can see it as a particular see-saw game,with only one active "partner":not just swinging (translating to and fro on the arm/spoke),but rotating 360* in the same time.

I agree with you: "just replace the guy,with a weight that moves itself....".

How moves this weight?!

It can move in so many ways...

Let's recall and use an ancient design.

Something  simple ,as a "door hinge" 180* rotation ,that so old Middle Ages  proposal can help us to think about the variable arm:half-turn,beginning with the bottom position, is hanging as a small arm,in the top position moves (if "helped" by inertia) as a great arm for the next half-rotation.

The basic idea is to get an endless rotating body,due to an unbalance of couples:a torque difference on the same side of the fulcrum.

A greater size means a greater fall (...and inertial storage...),so we can easier "pump the starting unbalance" ("tumbling" hinge )for the next full/360* rotation...or beginning with a certain threshold of size,we can hope to achieve the self rotation  ,due to a simple game between gravity and inertia.

All the best! / Alex