Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joerg Raimund Hempel and his Ionic Magnetic Power IMP CAP Charging

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkSnoswell

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 11, 2011, 05:22:36 PM
Mr. Hempel has called me today.

He has offered me to bring my own large capacitor
and invited me to personally  look at his setup.
Stefan.

Many Spuercapacitors are fraudently labeled -- they are often only 1/10 - 1/3 of their labeled value! I have personally tested some and returned them.
Any tests should be done with Maxwell Booster caps or similar.  I use the 650 Farad Boostercaps which we tested and found to actually be from 750 - 790 Farad over a batch of 20 of them.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

gyulasun

Quote from: gauschor on March 15, 2011, 08:04:18 PM
Thanks PeterMax, you are correct.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the copper wire 'news', though I tend to maintain my observation on the bright wire issue.  I think now the wire can be either a tinned copper wire or anything else... including resistive wire too. But the main issue is the inventor first makes the sparks, hence reduces the energy stored in the supercapacitor, then he glows the wire with the rest of the energy.

Gyula

wattsup

@all

Regarding the wire, here is a close up of the wire just before he makes the first spark. While looking at the video motions in close up I can see it is copper wire like we usually use. But that room he is in is soooooo grey that on some angles you could swear it was a tinned copper, but it is in fact light colored copper when you look close enough.

wattsup

gyulasun

Quote from: wattsup on March 16, 2011, 08:28:16 AM
@all

Regarding the wire, here is a close up of the wire just before he makes the first spark. While looking at the video motions in close up I can see it is copper wire like we usually use. But that room he is in is soooooo grey that on some angles you could swear it was a tinned copper, but it is in fact light colored copper when you look close enough.

wattsup

Hi wattsup,

Thanks for clarifying this! I am pleased I did not stir an even higher storm from this in this teacup, lol.
Now looking forward to further happenings from the inventor side... ;)

rgds,  Gyula

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on March 16, 2011, 03:01:19 AM
Many Spuercapacitors are fraudently labeled -- they are often only 1/10 - 1/3 of their labeled value! I have personally tested some and returned them.
Any tests should be done with Maxwell Booster caps or similar.  I use the 650 Farad Boostercaps which we tested and found to actually be from 750 - 790 Farad over a batch of 20 of them.

I agree and that is why I have a few of the 650 boostcaps.  I missed a chance a little while back to get those in the 3,000 F capacity but didn't have the money at that time.  The 650's will melt a good sized wire in a microsecond.  Ask me how I know this?  (accident)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen