Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Divine Revelation?

Started by ltseung888, March 10, 2011, 12:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Power To Be

Hey Lawrence,
Great theory, acoustic waves being disrubtive propergates through aether at 300 million meter/s at all direction and is picked up by same frequency tuned fork, acoustic alloy has amplification lattice allowing aether to propergate in size perpertually. As wave propergates in size, it gets denser and slows down.

Just like a conducter wire, current flows uniformly but if one cuts the wire, flow stops, if you allow flow in burst of pulsuation or disruptive discharge, it can be picked up by another conducter not physically connected. Air and space is filled with aether, the lattice of the tuning fork alloy allows amplification or propergation of current. Convert these waves with crystal alloys such as piezoelectric and transform them it into longer waves that we call electricity to do useful work.

Element properties is not well understood, copper allows free movement of current while carbon restricts, crystals allows amplifications of many of the waves properties, not just sound.

Folks needs to realize that we are on a big sail ship, sailing through the aether cosmo daily, while our whole solar system is rushing towards Hercules.

Qwert

Quote from: chrisC on March 11, 2011, 02:05:11 PM
I don't think it's Divine Revelation - it's more like continued earthly delusions. Take your medicine Lawrence!

cheers
chrisC
chrisC, I've found a pretty early statement of yours, which matches exactly my feelings about your efforts to stalk this guy. It's here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2384.msg32011#msg32011
"Whatever your own opinion is, just shall we say, keep it to yourself. If other people want to believe in SM and his works, it is not your business. Just move on!

Regards

Chris"

chrisC

Quote from: Qwert on March 12, 2011, 12:07:52 AM
chrisC, I've found a pretty early statement of yours, which matches exactly my feelings about your efforts to stalk this guy. It's here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2384.msg32011#msg32011
"Whatever your own opinion is, just shall we say, keep it to yourself. If other people want to believe in SM and his works, it is not your business. Just move on!

Regards

Chris"

Hey, that's your opinion. Keep it to yourself and mind your own business.

cheers
chrisC

Qwert

Quote from: chrisC on March 12, 2011, 12:31:45 AM
Hey, that's your opinion. Keep it to yourself and mind your own business.

cheers
chrisC
ChrisC, nevertheless, go to the link I've mentioned; it proves, it's your opinion. No comments on my own.

chrisC

Quote from: Qwert on March 12, 2011, 01:54:39 AM
ChrisC, nevertheless, go to the link I've mentioned; it proves, it's your opinion. No comments on my own.

Obviously your intelligence is borderline. Lawrence is delusional by any account if you follow his 'teachings' these many years. SM showed stuff no one has yet been able to replicate. Can you tell the difference? Rightly so, you should have no comments. idiot!

cheers
chrisC