Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY AC GENERATOR ?

Started by e2matrix, March 10, 2011, 06:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

@teslaalset,

I got it. Now, I'm simming it from 0.02s to 0.04, having in mind that the frequency should be 50Hz, that is, T = 1/50 = 0.02s. I'm not starting the acquisition from 0s to avoid the inital ripples. The time increment is 0.0001s. Now, the question is what do we really wanna measure here.

Omnibus

In fact, I'm getting one full period T to be 0.01s. The rest is as in your Simulation settings->Options.

teslaalset

Quote from: Omnibus on March 19, 2011, 10:30:49 AM
In fact, I'm getting one full period T to be 0.01s. The rest is as in your Simulation settings->Options.

Your getting there ;)
Remember this is a circuit that oscillates at about 50 Hz.....

teslaalset

Quote from: Omnibus on March 19, 2011, 10:27:08 AM
@teslaalset,

I got it. Now, I'm simming it from 0.02s to 0.04, having in mind that the frequency should be 50Hz, that is, T = 1/50 = 0.02s. I'm not starting the acquisition from 0s to avoid the inital ripples. The time increment is 0.0001s. Now, the question is what do we really wanna measure here.

We measure the voltage over the resistor in my view.

Omnibus

It isn't clear at all what's going on. Now, there should be some initial input and then it should be taken away. How's that accomplished in the sim? Then, I'm getting some huge amp values. Why? Also, 1/50Hz should give 0.02s as one period, not 0.01s, or I'm missing something.