Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japan Disaster and The affects of the Suns pole reversal.

Started by Blvir, March 12, 2011, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are going to do about it?

USE Your devices in Public.
3 (37.5%)
Teach your community about FREE ENERGY!
4 (50%)
Have documentary showings in your community.
2 (25%)
Educate your neighbors about the truth.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 22, 2011, 01:17:35 PM

bolt

Call it Karma or bad luck as the earth undergoes massive changes Quakes in the order of +9 are going to happen once a month over the coming years. As Japan nuke power stations melt down and throw highly radioactive clouds of caesium in to the air with a half life of 30 years already today the carrier USS Ronald Reagan and sailors onboard were exposed to a month's worth of radiation in an hour. Notice carefully the play on the data to make it sound no big deal. Well work it out it comes to over 700 times higher than normal safe background radiation at 100 miles out to sea within hours of the explosion!

Give it another 48 hours and a few more explosions will expose a full open cores  that will burn for weeks spurring radiation that will travel the entire planet within 30 days. Within 7 days the west coast of the US will be hit. People will be warned to stay indoors and FEMA will be waiting to hose you down in your underwear with the possibility of evacuating millions of people to FEMA camps. I can see it now they will LOVE this and been itching and waiting for so long for a good excuse. Within 15 days most of the US will be effected and crops will be ruined radiated unfit for consumption. At 20 days Europe will see the first signs before looping the globe shortly after.

And that my friends is only the beginning!

Blvir

Pirate88179

I am afraid that Bolt is not far off the mark.  I have read everything he has posted from other sources and they concur.  One nuke plant melting down is one thing but they have 6 that may not make it.  I pray to God to help those poor folks over there...no one deserves this type of devastation.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Blvir

Pirate88179

I have read notes about FEMA camps. What angers me is how lightly the news portrays this. "Radiation levels are normal". I don't even think FEMA camps are needed when you can just make a safe house for the Rich. At this point our Government isn't saying anything. THAT scares me. Our Government was quick with wikileaks. All of a sudden our president is trying to help womens rights?

The key of survival is in our own communities. Communities will survive.

ashtweth_nihilisti

For those in the states , if you have an orgone accumulator radiation will not do you well. Disable your ORAC. It may rach their due to jet stream.

Plus i got sent this message

In light of the meltdown of Fukushima: How to protect yourself and your thyroid against radiation: kelp, ginseng, ashwaganda (recently found to regrow nerves), chlorella, zeolites, fulvic acid, nascent iodine, reishi mushroom, sea salt (also salty miso), botanical (plant-derived) or lipo- vitamin C, magnesium (chlorophyll), selenium (brazil nuts), coconut butter, Megahydrate,

Hope every one is okay there.

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm