Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Example questions:

Do you Mister Wayne have now or have you EVER had a unit that makes 20 kW usable output power, with no input and no depletable storage, in a footprint the size of a toolshed?

Example answers: "Yes, we do and it can be seen at any time, here's a photo and a shot of my last month's electric bill" or "NO, we do  not, the description given was speculative and represents projections based on calculations."

Another:
Do you, Mister Wayne, have a device RIGHT NOW OPERATING without input of any kind, running itself indefinitely without depleting its internal storage, providing useful output work IN ANY AMOUNT?

Example answers:"Yes, we do, here's a video and a notarized statement from 3 members of the mechanical engineering faculty at the U of OK in Norman (an hour's drive from Chikasaw) who have seen it running during an afternoon and overnight into the next day." or...... "No, we don't, sorry, there have been problems and we are behind schedule on our projections."

Easy, simple questions, that could be responded to with easy, simple answers.... UNLESS there some reason for not answering in complete, simple and grammatical sentences that actually answer the questions.

I can only think of one legitimate reason that Mister Wayne does not answer the questions affirmatively: Mister Wayne does not lie (he told us so himself), so he cannot answer "YES" to the questions.

The reasons that he cannot answer "NO" have to do with his self-delusion, his responsibility to his investors, and a bunch of really dissappointed Boy Scouts.

A 20 kW output device working ON ANY PRINCIPLE WHATSOEVER, that makes its output by turning an ordinary generator with an ordinary  hydraulic pump/motor, must have around 30 HORSEPOWER of mechanical power to be delivered as hydraulic pressure to the hydraulic motor... probably a bit more due to losses in the motor and generator. This represents a flow of 20 or 25 gallons per minute at pressures well over 2000 psi. LOOK IT UP.

Now we are told that, instead of NO Exhaust, the unit Mark Dansie videotaped had to have hydraulic fluid bled off.... EXHAUSTED......
QuoteThis was the Condition when Mark took that video November 2011, we had to vent the fluid or let the system stop.

Of course that wasn't anywhere near a 20kW output device, was it. In fact.... it had NO generator and made NO usable output at all.... except for the vented hydraulic fluid????

Keep Mister Wayne talking...... with every post he makes, the inconsistencies and improbabilities continue to pile up.

TinselKoala

I am astounded.
QuoteThis was the Condition when Mark took that video November 2011, we had to vent the fluid or let the system stop.

Yet we have been told over and over that that system was a self-runner that had no input, no exhaust and would run indefinitely. Now we are told that it had to have an exhaust...."vented fluid" or it would stop.   ("Let the system stop"... what a prevarication that is. You are doing everything you can to try to make it NOT STOP... .by bleeding out its working fluid.)  But it stops anyway when the fluid is gone. UNLESS OF COURSE you keep pouring fluid back in at the INTAKE so it doesn't run out of fluid.

No input, no exhaust, self running..... but it unless we want to "let it stop" we have to "vent fluid".... but what happens when the fluid that is inside is vented totally? It stops. Or the fluid has to be replaced. Right?

In other words... IT HAS AN EXHAUST... the vented fluid. IT NEEDS AN INPUT.... the fluid needs to be replaced. OTHERWISE IT WILL STOP.

minnie

Hi,
   finally we're getting a couple of facts Ref. post 3333 "160 % is not enough"  "to overcome the losses"
And  on Mark's visit something about venting fluid or it would stop. To me this says that the ZED did not
work as claimed.
   Power is rate of doing work, so to get our 20 hp. we need to drop 50 tons of water through a foot
every 10 secs, ! guess the ZED does about 6 strokes/min.
Come on you mathematicians, show me where I'm wrong,
                                                                                    John     

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 22, 2012, 12:04:18 PM
Hi,
   finally we're getting a couple of facts Ref. post 3333 "160 % is not enough"  "to overcome the losses"
And  on Mark's visit something about venting fluid or it would stop. To me this says that the ZED did not
work as claimed.
   Power is rate of doing work, so to get our 20 hp. we need to drop 50 tons of water through a foot
every 10 secs, ! guess the ZED does about 6 strokes/min.
Come on you mathematicians, show me where I'm wrong,
                                                                                    John   
I see you are competing with TK - or yourself.
If you want to discuss the ZED - you should at least know how it works.
Welcome to the club of the "Deleted"

minnie

Hi mrwayne,
                   deleted from what? It was  you that said it doesn't work, 160% isn't enough to cover the losses.
Therefore if it doesn't work, what you're claiming about, it is deceptive.
                                                                                      John.