Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 04:48:31 PM
Hi,
  well mrwayne you sure have thrown down the gauntlet now. I'll be writing to Jon Stewart, he's a journalist with the BBC on
their science team and he does a programme on the world service. I'm sure he'll be interested if you're going to be powering
cities,
             John.

deleted - no point

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 06:05:07 PM
Hi Webby,
                you've just got to be a shill of mrwayne?
[size=78%]                                                                              John.                                                                 [/size]

Webby did his own thinking and testing  - he is no shill. That is uncalled for.
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: webby1 on November 23, 2012, 07:44:54 PM
Thanks Wayne,

I guess that all these folks do not remember that in the beginning of all this I was calling you on points that I was not in agreement with, that I did the silly things like build small testbeds and crazy stuff like ask questions and came to my OWN conclusions on things, that I built TBZED to make sure I could build a reasonable copy of one of your units to actually test things,, no all that means nothing, nor does the fact that we have not been on the same page often,, and I continued as well as you did.

I guess that following a simple path of questions and tests to find the answer to an unknown is not the way things should be done.
Webby - I welcomed your challenges - you argued well and you engaged in the conversation.
Well done - are you up to the TAZ?
See you on the professional forum.
Wayne

roguetechie

After spending the last two months reading this thread from the very beginning I finally feel like I have something worthwhile to add to this thread!

To be perfectly honest there was a point where I was almost annoyed with TK's dogged determination to hammer certain points home for the audience at large reading this thread until I realized that he was doing what he was doing out of a genuine desire to see this idea stand or fall on it's own merits rather than see people taken in by the force of personality of any of the players involved. He has willingly and selflessly taken on the role of the bad cop in an effort to get people to ask the right questions.

He has let Wayne and his followers consistently try to make it about TK and his motives and motivations accepting the scorn heaped upon himself by pretty much all comers at one point or another all in the pursuit of seeing this idea actually prove itself or fail rather than become mired in partisan infighting that obfuscates the truth from all but the most dedicated investigator.

But what I really came to say is that Wayne may have left enough clues entirely unwittingly that might let us make a back of the envelope extrapolation of the theoretical power his initial ZED produced (The one that was "only 160 percent efficient") and that these back of the envelope calculations could give us enough information to do a very rough extrapolation of what the current zed at "960 percent efficient" is capable of power production wise.

Now bear with me because I'm going to move kind of quick here and this is only a very rough roadmap to a possible way to get at least an approximation of the numbers that Wayne so clearly does NOT want us to have on the current system.

At one point in the very early days of this thread wayne did describe a full cycle of the zed system as it was at the time (the one that was "only 160 percent efficient"). Now in addition  to this he also in these early posts provided us with solid numbers on how much weight was lifted and the PSI of the system at various stages of the cycle as well as approximate gap distances between the internal components. This combination of information in theory could provide enough information to give you a very rough approximation of how much fluid could possibly be moved in a best case scenario at what PSI through the hydraulic accumulator. Combine this with a rough count of the cycles per minute off of the YT vid of the run with Mark Danise observing and you can get a pretty good idea of the flow rate.

Or if you want go even simpler than that you can do what I just did and input in your handy TI-89 solve(.1x=37,x)ENTER at which point you'd get an x value of 370 giving you a grand total energy budget of somewhere in the neighborhood of 592 watts that the hydraulic accumulator needs to supply after losses to keep the machine running and have 37 watts left over if you assume that 10% of the total output can be dedicated to producing excess energy.

Now with these numbers you could do a further extrapolation that would give you a ballpark wattage if all other variables stayed relatively static but the efficiency jumped to 960%....

Personally I don't think there's any reason to do any more math though and here's why:

As TK and several others have pointed out with a volume of water as small as is in the very crowded ZED tanks at anywhere close to the pressures reported by Wayne Travis himself in the early days of this thread there is quite simply no physical way to move enough fluid over a short enough time to generate anywhere close to even 10 kilowatts. And considering that Wayne doesn't even want to bother building 10 kilowatt systems because he wants to focus on 25 and more kilowatt systems you're talking even more far fetched.

Bottom line is it's just not physically possible to use such a weak force as gravity at such low internal pressures in such small quantities and generate that level of power to spin your hydraulic motor especially when you consider that even if wayne jumped the speed of the machine a hundred fold wouldn't complete more than a couple hundred cycles per minute.

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 23, 2012, 01:00:32 PM
Show me your efforts power cat - show me your replication.
and I will show you the others.

Wayne

It's all about confidence, when I feel confident that the device might work as claimed I will replicate,
Unfortunately the constantly delayed verification team is now looking like it'll never happen,
The three replications that we have seen so far... Two of them show underunity and one of them was not
beyond reasonable doubt,and strangely enough you had awarded that person $2000.
The other thing that could give people confidence is professional verification of the device,
we have waited and waited and excuse after excuse, so basically I have no confidence in you or your device
so at this moment in time I will not be attempting replication,
it is up to you to prove your claim is genuine.

Quote from: markdansie on August 27, 2012, 05:05:15 AM
I still have not seen the two day demo yet , but I never put a time frame on this.
However as with all things as time carries on the confidence level always diminishes.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall