Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Sunset

Quote from: minnie on November 25, 2012, 03:48:30 AM
Hi guys,
            I've been looking at this site since about 2005 I think. This man is making a very big claim, a little more than getting something
out of a spent AAA cell.
  I just had the feeling that he was naive when faced with real life power systems. I'm sure that the commercial boys are striving to
get a balance between production costs and performance.
   Efficiency is the ratio of output to input in this case, no input, I need say no more!
I'm agreeing that mrwaynes device works,but, the snag is I think a 10 kw output (electrical) machine will be hundreds of tons and
very expensive. Look at battery cars, basically toys for the rich.
  Solve the battery degradation problem though and you've cracked a major problem. My daughter was asking about why her battery
appeared full but didn't last. I told her, imagine a bucket of water, every day you fill it you also add a marble, after a while it still
appears to be full but in reality there' not much there.
I really quite like mrwayne, he' got spirit, good luck mrwayne!  John.

Hi Minnie, 
Your message shows good spirit and a balanced summary opinion, at last some sanity in all this madness.
You address some real engineering aspects that like any new invention will need to go through a process of refinement and optimization. How cost effective the system payback period will be will depend on many other outside factors as related to energy costs.
Good batteries will always have a prime place in the mobile power provisioning domain, and a new capability here would change the power world but one big difference is that they are a storage medium, not a power generating device.
Good luck, go well John, 

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 25, 2012, 02:38:41 AM
And now the doggerel has started. LarryC, you couldn't be a sock puppet of Rosemary Ainslie, could you? No... her poetry may be better than yours, but she can't divide or multiply, and we know you can at least do that much.

I have one user account on this forum, TinselKoala is the only username I have EVER HAD here and I've had it since I first joined this forum what, in 2008 or so?
I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary.... you cannot, unless you just make it up out of whole cloth. I have two other aliases that I use sometimes ON OTHER FORUMS and all are anagrams of my mother's maiden name, Kate Allison.
;)

@Wayne: thanks for setting the record straight re your patent application. Have you done so to _everyone_ you've said "Patent...." to?

Also, you didn't answer about the "patent pending" statement .... have you already filed an application for your "patent pending" Rotary Zed, or is that just loose talk too?
Thanks again TK,
Yes,  were pretty clear on where we are at in the process - but keep us on our toes - we need to be sharp.
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 25, 2012, 03:48:30 AM
Hi guys,
            I've been looking at this site since about 2005 I think. This man is making a very big claim, a little more than getting something
out of a spent AAA cell.
  I just had the feeling that he was naive when faced with real life power systems. I'm sure that the commercial boys are striving to
get a balance between production costs and performance.
   Efficiency is the ratio of output to input in this case, no input, I need say no more!
I'm agreeing that mrwaynes device works,but, the snag is I think a 10 kw output (electrical) machine will be hundreds of tons and
very expensive. Look at battery cars, basically toys for the rich.
  Solve the battery degradation problem though and you've cracked a major problem. My daughter was asking about why her battery
appeared full but didn't last. I told her, imagine a bucket of water, every day you fill it you also add a marble, after a while it still
appears to be full but in reality there' not much there.
I really quite like mrwayne, he' got spirit, good luck mrwayne!  John.
Thanks again for your input, opinions are great -
How do you figure "hundreds of tons" -  are you still thinking tons of water?
Teach me how to calculate effeciency when you do not have an input - to a system.
As I have said here - since we do not have and input -  we use the internal resistance of the system as the "Input calculation"
Thank you for your clarity.
Wayne

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 24, 2012, 06:36:55 PM
Sorry Powercat,
I am sure you meant to be helpful.
Wayne

Hi,
thank you for the apology...what I'm trying to do is get the truth based on facts, so if you're up for a civilised
conversation I would like to try and clear up some confusion, (Marks visit for verification) you have indicated
in the past that mark'did not need to be present as he was not part of the final validation team ?
What is the reason for the continued delays is it due to problems making the device self-run over a long period of time ?

On the question of replications I think it is not surprising that people have their doubts over Webbys replication because
he did receive a sum of money.......and the other two replications have not shown overunity so far.
Do you have any other examples of successful replications that you can show the forum ?  (Ones that are not verbal descriptions)

In the many years I have been on this forum I have seen a lot of claims of overunity and so far none of them have been proven right.
For me personally it comes down to one thing can you make the device self-run ?  Because if it can't then you haven't got free energy.

Now if you are claiming that you have a self-running device you should have it professionally verified and other people should
be able to successfully replicate it.  Unfortunately in the time you have been here none of this has happened convincingly.
I hope you can change this situation and soon as confidence in your claim is very low.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

minnie

Hi,
   I graciously concede defeat mrwayne, you've got me beat!
At my house 1 hp is 550 lbs raised a foot/second, whether by hot air, magnetism, water or whatever.
At my house when we analyse a system for efficiency we use the ratio of output. to input.
                                                            John.