Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 27, 2012, 10:18:19 AM
According to YOU.

If "no relevant data" has been lost, then WHY DELETE THE POSTS? Saving space? Give me a break.

IT IS THIS STRATEGY THAT I OBJECT TO THE VERY MOST.

Whoever deleted those posts is attempting to change history, and it is a game that I will not play.

That is why I capture screenshots and that is why FROM NOW ON, I am archiving this thread (and some others) daily .

Perhaps the posts that were deleted were libels against me. Perhaps they contained some revelation that Mister Wayne did not want discussed. Perhaps.... perhaps...... But now nobody knows, except the author and whoever deleted the posts.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT. A few weeks ago, this site's policy re editing posts changed. Until this change, one could go back and edit one's own posts at any time. Now it appears that one is only allowed one day to make edits. That is a good thing. But for moderators to return weeks and months after the fact and remove posts in the thread..... that is just wrong, an attempt to change the historical record.

If someone needed to be banned, well and good, I agree that there can be sound reasons to do that. But  IT IS WRONG to remove their posts, nevertheless, unless there is some strong legal reason for doing so. If the latter is the case, there had still better be some record preserved in case of legal action. Destruction of evidence IS ITSELF A CRIME.

Once again..... the deletion of posts in a thread, whether because someone has been banned or for other reasons.... is a strategy typical of Energetic Forum (Panacea U, Ashtweth and Aaron and them) and others of that ilk. It has happened here before.... many posts were deleted from threads concerning the debunking of Mylow, for example, by the moderator at that time.

Down the Memory Hole it goes. Mister Wayne, if you had anything at all to do with the removal of ANY posts from this historical --and legal--- document..... Shame on You.... but it is totally par for the course you are playing.
Hello TK,
Have you analyzed LarryC's spread sheets yet?
John is asking the right Question.
You could be the one to provide him the answers.
If you unlock his question - you will explain how we use gravity as non conservative field.
Thanks Wayne

minnie

Hi,
  what we need is inventors, scientists, engineers, investors and consumers.What we need is meaningful discussion and facts.
We need discussion not arguments. I'm old now and I can see how we've ravaged resources in my short lifetime.
We need your technology out there mrwayne, not fracking, not fission, we need something clean and we need it quick!
I thought Mr. Rossi was on to something, but all that seems to happen there is that it just festers.
Come on mrwayne
                             John.

TinselKoala

Quote from: mrwayne on November 27, 2012, 10:28:27 AM
Hello TK,
Have you analyzed LarryC's spread sheets yet?
John is asking the right Question.
You could be the one to provide him the answers.
If you unlock his question - you will explain how we use gravity as non conservative field.
Thanks Wayne

Hello Wayne

Have you analyzed John's question yet? He is asking the right questions but you are NOT providing him with the right answers.
Where does the mechanical power come from to run your ordinary hydraulic motor to turn a generator at 30 horsepower for a 20 kW output? No matter where it comes from, that will require a flow of 25-30 gallons per minute of hydraulic fluid at 2500-3000 psi. Where, in your HDPE system fitting inside the footprint of a toolshed, can this flow rate and pressure be found? It doesn't matter how you make it.... it must be made, to run the motor turning the generator. I see no way around this point. Even Webby's Force Rectifier will need to make that horsepower at the generator shaft, and that means the kinds of weights moving around at the kinds of speeds that John has pointed out. Where does it come from in your system? There is simply not room for it, no matter whether you are capturing gravity or using your own hot air.... or even the utility mains supply as you are now.

YOU could be the one to provide us all with the answers...... if you only had them yourself. It really sounds like you are trying the same thing that Steorn, Archer Quinn, and others have done: you want "us" to develop your system for you by finding out the "answers" and giving them to YOU.

If you _really_ unlock John's question and see the implications of it, you would realise that there is a valid point that needs to be addressed: where does the necessary hydraulic pressure and flow rate come from? Where does the mechanical torque come from? There is nothing in the systems that have been spreadsheeted, built in backyard gardens or tabletops, or simulated in animations that can either produce the heavily unbalanced rocking that Webby's rectifier needs, or the flow rate and pressure that a standard hydraulic pump/motor needs.

It is entirely up to YOU to explain how you break the laws of physics by "using gravity as a non-conservative field".... because everyone else who has tried to do so has proven to be a crackpot, and if you can't distinguish yourself from those others, why should I... or anyone else.... do your work for you?

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 27, 2012, 11:41:18 AM
Hello Wayne

Have you analyzed John's question yet? He is asking the right questions but you are NOT providing him with the right answers.
Where does the mechanical power come from to run your ordinary hydraulic motor to turn a generator at 30 horsepower for a 20 kW output? No matter where it comes from, that will require a flow of 25-30 gallons per minute of hydraulic fluid at 2500-3000 psi. Where, in your HDPE system fitting inside the footprint of a toolshed, can this flow rate and pressure be found? It doesn't matter how you make it.... it must be made, to run the motor turning the generator. I see no way around this point. Even Webby's Force Rectifier will need to make that horsepower at the generator shaft, and that means the kinds of weights moving around at the kinds of speeds that John has pointed out. Where does it come from in your system? There is simply not room for it, no matter whether you are capturing gravity or using your own hot air.... or even the utility mains supply as you are now.

YOU could be the one to provide us all with the answers...... if you only had them yourself. It really sounds like you are trying the same thing that Steorn, Archer Quinn, and others have done: you want "us" to develop your system for you by finding out the "answers" and giving them to YOU.

If you _really_ unlock John's question and see the implications of it, you would realise that there is a valid point that needs to be addressed: where does the necessary hydraulic pressure and flow rate come from? Where does the mechanical torque come from? There is nothing in the systems that have been spreadsheeted, built in backyard gardens or tabletops, or simulated in animations that can either produce the heavily unbalanced rocking that Webby's rectifier needs, or the flow rate and pressure that a standard hydraulic pump/motor needs.

It is entirely up to YOU to explain how you break the laws of physics by "using gravity as a non-conservative field".... because everyone else who has tried to do so has proven to be a crackpot, and if you can't distinguish yourself from those others, why should I... or anyone else.... do your work for you?
Alright.
I presume that you will not be helping.
Wayne

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 27, 2012, 11:41:18 AM
Hello Wayne
Where does the mechanical power come from to run your ordinary hydraulic motor to turn a generator at 30 horsepower for a 20 kW output? No matter where it comes from, that will require a flow of 25-30 gallons per minute of hydraulic fluid at 2500-3000 psi. Where, in your HDPE system fitting inside the footprint of a toolshed, ................................................................

Hi TinselKoala,
Let me drop my few cents here, you are going around in circles.  I also promised myself to stay away from this site but there is an addictive flavor here in line with a soap opera, which make it as difficult as giving up cigarettes.

Wayne has addressed this hydro capacity and size issue several times before, but it doesn't seem to register and nobody looks back to previous postings. 
The Zed concept is a layered device, that re-uses gravity, not unlike the empire state building, gravity on the 1ste floor is the same as on the 90th or 120th floor.  This was shown also clearly during the collapse of the WTC buildings, gravity had a full hold on all floors of that building. it was not a case that the first 50 floor had used up all gravity and there was no more gravity left for the remaining floors above.  Gravity for each floor is additive for the buildings footprint. Same for the Zed.
The zed layering re-uses virtual mass in the process, since all layers are physically overlaid with the gravity force that acts on the layers.
What more can I say to get the point across. I think Fletcher might need your help also on a few details.