Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 01:35:49 PM

But most important of all.....  do YOU really think, based on all you know yourself, that Wayne will be installing a 50 kW unit at his church in three months? DO YOU???

TK, I was going to ignore this because - well - I don't read many of your posts either. I lost interst after your loop repeated itself five or six times.
But The Power point was for the original Grant application written on November 9 2010.
So if you are going to insult us on our honesty - at least get it right.
Now you have confused Discerning Dave - kind of ironic lol
We did not get the grant - A passionate grant enginner said - "it has to be impossible" - I am so confident .... I refuse to throw my degree away by even looking". and he did not.
He has been fired.
What would you do with an engineer that based his decisions on opinion rather than fact?
So slam us for not getting the Grant, slam us for being held back a year and a half.
One more point - all our business plans and schedules changed after the Positive Skeptic Reviews - which you still ignore.
So any future referances to our timelines - you need to compare to the new model.
You are on the wrong side of right and wrong.
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 02:11:06 PM
You should sign your posts

Whyne

not Wayne.

You would be surprised at what happens when people reveal their identities on the internet. The poster's privacy has nothing at all to do with the Open Source concept or execution. Neither does your presence here.

By the way, what are you doing on the Internet, here at one PM on a beautiful day? Should you not be working on your installation over in Pauls Valley? Tick tock, tick tock, Valentine's Day is getting closer by the minute.
TK,
I hear you begging, I hear your dare - but it is not up to me.
It is a wonderful day.
Lunch is over good call.

Wayne

dgoldman

TK, why are you here?

You have made it painfully clear you do not believe Wayne's invention will work as claimed.
You have repeatedly asked Wayne to provide proof, even though numerous times it has been explained this thread is not about providing proof.

I have been a silent reader for many months and only created an ID a few weeks ago to PM Larry.
I am not a scientist or an engineer and I do not know if Wayne has what he claims, but I sure would like to learn more.
I have learned a great deal from Wayne and those actively seeking discovery. I have even learned from you, on those rare occasions, when you have been engaged in the process.

You have now been on this thread for over 200 pages and clearly are not satisfied the information provided will allow you to discover for your self what Wayne claims to have discovered.

If you are not interested in participating in the manner established on this thread, I ask you again: Why are you here?

All the best,
DG

TinselKoala

Mister Wayne has just made my points for me.

He does not have what he claimed, he didn't install any electric generation plants anywhere, he does not have a patent, and so on and so forth.

And webby you are continuing to distort my words and what I have said. The Automatic Bollard describes very well what is happening in your and Mondrasek's system, as the tests you FINALLY PERFORMED according to my instructions showed. You and mond have an internal spring formed by the precharge that is doing most of your lifting for you.
The See-saw analogy was a thought experiment to illustrate the weight shift caused by the transfer of water/buoyancy that is TAKING PLACE IN THE ANIMATION. If you don't see that, that is your problem. The analogy still applies perfectly well.
And the "100 percent recovery".... that is your claim, isn't it? I certainly never claimed that you have "100 percent recovery" but I'm pretty sure you did.

Now, Mister Wayne posted a powerpoint slide show here a day or so ago. When he posted it, did he say that it was a year or more OUT OF DATE? No, he didn't. Did he bother to revise and update it so that it reflected his PRESENT CONDITION? No, he didn't. He offered it as "explanation" or evidence of what he's doing...... so you can take the rest of your bogus argument and lift it with your Zed.

Yes, I think that because Mister Wayne paid you two thousand dollars for a leaky stacked hydraulic cylinder, you just might be a bit biased in your viewpoint. Have you actually seen Mister Wayne's system making any substantial power, or not?

TinselKoala

QuoteNow, you show me where Wayne has made false claims on the operation of his device, not all the other nit picking you have been doing but actual proof TK, and I did state the operation of the device.
Ok, so the false claim about having a patent isn't allowed. And the false claims about doing this or that by certain times aren't allowed either. What about the false claim of having a self running device with no input and no exhaust, when the device Mark saw actually DID have to have its fluid vented.... an exhaust.... or it would stop running.... and to have this fluid replaced or it would stop running....an input...... and that did NOT run making usable power (it didn't have a generator remember) ... and that the longest run reported publicly has been "under four hours"...can I mention that? What about the false claim that a 20 kW unit can fit into the footprint of a toolshed.... or are claims about the future not allowed either? What about the false claim that he has a "simple three layer system that is clearly overunity by itself".. a claim which he has never substantiated and which would be EASY for you, or mondrasek or me or anyone to prove if only it were true? Can I use that one, or is that against your rule too?

It's NOT UP TO ME TO PROVE HIS CLAIMS ARE FALSE. It is up to him to prove that they are true, and he has not done that at all.

And I'm tired of arguing with a known paid shill who cannot even support his own claims with real, usable and repeatable data, much less those of his boss.