Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: roguetechie on November 24, 2012, 03:29:28 PM
Wayne,

Since you have decided to imply that I am no more than a fake poster TK is using to bolster his case against you I no longer feel like I need to be polite.

Here are the facts as I see them:

You have a technology that may or may not have a basis in a hitherto yet undiscovered way to manipulate the relationship between gravity and buoyancy.  Unfortunately though whether or not you have a real phenomena you are choosing to operate in a pattern that is highly indicative of duplicitous intent.

Further while I want the phenomena to be real because the world could desperately use a win right now, I feel that as long as you are at the helm of the project it will not succeed.

You show heaping helpings of hubris as well as a host of other negative character traits that those of us sitting on the sidelines find to be extremely detrimental to any chances of your technology making it to market.

More or less what I'm getting at is whether or not you have a real phenomena I highly doubt that it will make it to market because of YOU.
You are probably right.
Thanks for the input.
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 24, 2012, 03:02:45 PM
All I have ever done is shown you your own statements there all your words,
so how the hell can I be attacking you when they are your statements ?
Sorry Powercat,
I am sure you meant to be helpful.
Wayne

TinselKoala

You are a liar, Wayne Travis. You misrepresent me and my work, you fail to address the solid points I've made... and now that some others are making the same points you react like a small child and start whining, rather than solidly refuting the points with your own calculations and REFERENCES.

Quote...after you read the patent...
Lie NUMBER ONE: you have no patent, just a patent application. How long did it take to get you to admit that? Only after I pointed out that it might even be illegal for you to claim a patent when one has not yet been GRANTED you..... did you back off and refer to it correctly as an application. Have you forgotten, or has your patent actually been granted? If so, I apologize. If not..... then you should apologize to everyone you've mentioned your "patent" to, because it's no such thing.

And when you referred to your rotary Zed as "patent pending".... had you at that time filed an actual application for a patent, or not?

It's not necessary to go farther and list more of the lies, Powercat has done a lot of that. But you've betrayed yourself as a fraud with your laughable paranoid fantasy that the other people who disagree with you... are ME.

You might have the entire town of Chickasaw fooled, Wayne..... but it's getting pretty close to the time for you to show your cards, or fold. Your bluff cannot continue much longer.

And Webby.... you are the person who was paid 2000 dollars by Wayne Travis, right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 24, 2012, 09:24:41 PM
You are a liar, Wayne Travis. You misrepresent me and my work, you fail to address the solid points I've made... and now that some others are making the same points you react like a small child and start whining, rather than solidly refuting the points with your own calculations and REFERENCES.
Lie NUMBER ONE: you have no patent, just a patent application. How long did it take to get you to admit that? Only after I pointed out that it might even be illegal for you to claim a patent when one has not yet been GRANTED you..... did you back off and refer to it correctly as an application. Have you forgotten, or has your patent actually been granted? If so, I apologize. If not..... then you should apologize to everyone you've mentioned your "patent" to, because it's no such thing.

And when you referred to your rotary Zed as "patent pending".... had you at that time filed an actual application for a patent, or not?

It's not necessary to go farther and list more of the lies, Powercat has done a lot of that. But you've betrayed yourself as a fraud with your laughable paranoid fantasy that the other people who disagree with you... are ME.

You might have the entire town of Chickasaw fooled, Wayne..... but it's getting pretty close to the time for you to show your cards, or fold. Your bluff cannot continue much longer.

And Webby.... you are the person who was paid 2000 dollars by Wayne Travis, right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
You are so right - I do not have a patent .
I should keep the wording straight.
and when people mimic you - I should not assume they are you.
Thanks TK.

LarryC

Quote from: Magluvin on November 23, 2012, 06:10:56 PM
And youve just got to be a newbe that has come here to heckle. ;)

Mags

TK and Minnie went up the hill
To fetch a pail of virtual water
TK fell down and broke into multiple members
And Minnie came tumbling after
When they were reassembled
TK was Minnie and Minnie was TK
Then men in white coats came
And took the psychopath away.

@All, which one was the psychopath?