Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenHiker

Yeah - never was fond of the thought that someone could be nurturing a pack of troll clones (user Id's) ready to unleash when an extra minion is needed for battle.  ;)

I did like the spawning of Dr. Mabuse on the Steorn site though, way back when. That was truely ROFL humor.
Never heard who created that character. Hmmmm...

TinselKoala

And now the doggerel has started. LarryC, you couldn't be a sock puppet of Rosemary Ainslie, could you? No... her poetry may be better than yours, but she can't divide or multiply, and we know you can at least do that much.

I have one user account on this forum, TinselKoala is the only username I have EVER HAD here and I've had it since I first joined this forum what, in 2008 or so?
I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary.... you cannot, unless you just make it up out of whole cloth. I have two other aliases that I use sometimes ON OTHER FORUMS and all are anagrams of my mother's maiden name, Kate Allison.
;)

@Wayne: thanks for setting the record straight re your patent application. Have you done so to _everyone_ you've said "Patent...." to?

Also, you didn't answer about the "patent pending" statement .... have you already filed an application for your "patent pending" Rotary Zed, or is that just loose talk too?

TinselKoala

It sure looks to me like LarryC has just called two members of this forum...."psychopaths". How do you feel about that, Minnie?

I wonder if he is qualified to make a psychiatric diagnosis on the basis of a few forum posts. Where did he get his degrees, I wonder. Also, I wonder if doggerel can be considered libellous.

hoptoad

Quote from: LarryC on November 24, 2012, 09:56:51 PM
@All, which one was the psychopath?
Clarry ? Is that your other you ?

P.S.

If you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

minnie

Hi guys,
            I've been looking at this site since about 2005 I think. This man is making a very big claim, a little more than getting something
out of a spent AAA cell.
  I just had the feeling that he was naive when faced with real life power systems. I'm sure that the commercial boys are striving to
get a balance between production costs and performance.
   Efficiency is the ratio of output to input in this case, no input, I need say no more!
I'm agreeing that mrwaynes device works,but, the snag is I think a 10 kw output (electrical) machine will be hundreds of tons and
very expensive. Look at battery cars, basically toys for the rich.
  Solve the battery degradation problem though and you've cracked a major problem. My daughter was asking about why her battery
appeared full but didn't last. I told her, imagine a bucket of water, every day you fill it you also add a marble, after a while it still
appears to be full but in reality there' not much there.
I really quite like mrwayne, he' got spirit, good luck mrwayne!  John.