Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Hello Power cat. Yes I agree,
That is the goal we are working toward - all things in order - validation and proof.
But we did not come here to this site for that reason - which seems to cause much angst among some, I get it.
I did not mind helping people to see it for them self... but still angst..
on a side note: I did not, and do not tell the replication members what to do and not do.
What I will tell you - their is a common theme - once they realize the teamwork, opportunity for discover, and the welcome to be part of a greater purpose - they count that as more valuable than OU itself.
We will be providing what you wish for - I can not promise you exactly when - I can state my goals - but that always gets me in trouble  ;)
I have to say this - I honor those that help us - and I have made promises to match.
Mark has promise - to do with video release and Stefan will get a Copy asap.
My head engineer has the promise to release the Virtual Energy equations that makes our system understandable
My son has the promise to present the engineering to the Validation team
The Validation team has the promise the present and publish the Scientific papers and journals
Dennis has the promise to present the educational model.
We have it under wraps - until we are all ready - but rest assured - you will get to see it all.
Thanks
and in the mean time - if you want to understand the system - I am still available.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 25, 2012, 01:28:25 PM

on a side note: I did not, and do not tell the replication members what to do and not do.

Why on earth don't you......  It would mean many successful replications would happen ? 
Your information has been on this forum for quite some time and apart from the alleged successful replication from Webby nobody else seems to have managed it,
So I hope you will change your mind on this one and give  precise information on how to make your overunity device, as your current methods is showing very poor results, Surely that would speed up your revolution and get it out to the world much quicker.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: Mr g on November 25, 2012, 02:21:33 PM

Exactly Powercat because Mr Wayne is a liar and is now extracting money fraudulently from people.
It upsets me to see this in a world run on deception.

Enough Lies its time for the truth.
I feel the same way about frauds - but you are not protecting the innocent here - you are making false claims against me.
That is fraudulent, be careful to research before you slander.
I care for truth as well as you claim - and you now slander a true inventor.
I can imagine what you must have seen in your life - but prejudice against me is baseless.
Good day
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

TinselKoala

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 25, 2012, 01:55:09 PM
Why on earth don't you......  It would mean many successful replications would happen ? 
Your information has been on this forum for quite some time and apart from the alleged successful replication from Webby nobody else seems to have managed it,
So I hope you will change your mind on this one and give  precise information on how to make your overunity device, as your current methods is showing very poor results, Surely that would speed up your revolution and get it out to the world much quicker.
Because this is not about me being right, or proving people wrong, or breaking the law of physics - it is about getting the technology out - I respect the privacy of those helping.
And those people showed that they were open minded - enough to look - enough to try - we have a team of self motivated people - could you ask for more than that?
It will come in time - the right time.
And all the information I gave on our three layered model is accurate.
Wayne