Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi,
  this thing is really doing my head in. I thought it looked promising as I would like something, cutting edge, to invest in.
Solar pv. is so volatile, government policies, rapidly evolving technology and manufacturing costs all being so unpredictable.
Wind would be viable if you could store economically, but as of now you can't.
  I was intrigued with Fletcher's device, but if it worked the scale would have to be absolutely huge because the acceleration
would be so poor that you wouldn't get much power out.
  "Capture gravity"? well say you put the whole device on scales, isn't that going to be it's total gravitational potential?
In this country we're absolutely flooded out at the moment, we've had an exceptionally wet summer and I'm scared about
this winter. Feed costs are at a record high and quality is really low, we have got some lovely autumn grazing but the animals
are trashing it because it's half under water.
    Surely there's someone out there who can put me right on what is going on inside this device?
                                                                            John.

hoptoad

Quote from: Red_Sunset on November 27, 2012, 03:53:12 AM
snip..
THE ONLY EXPLANATION !!!!  >>>      MAN IN BLACK, doing their thing again !!!!!
snip...
Singular doing plural. Now thats clever! I wonder if the men in black ever dress in red ?  :P

Red_Sunset

Quote from: hoptoad on November 27, 2012, 04:33:23 AM
Singular doing plural. Now thats clever! I wonder if the men in black ever dress in red ?  :P

You got it !!

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 27, 2012, 03:42:18 AM
Did you know that to insult someone is akin to crucifying him?

TinselKoala,
For your reference, I replaced #1 with #2,  I think #2 sounds and rhymes better.
What is your opinion, I hope you agree with the change !
>>>>>    Again my apologies for my initial impulsive and inappropriate reference.

Red_Sunset

Quote from: minnie on November 27, 2012, 04:19:40 AM
Hi,
  this thing is really doing my head in. I thought it looked promising as I would like something, cutting edge, to invest in.
Solar pv. is so volatile, government policies, rapidly evolving technology and manufacturing costs all being so unpredictable.
Wind would be viable if you could store economically, but as of now you can't.
  I was intrigued with Fletcher's device, but if it worked the scale would have to be absolutely huge because the acceleration
would be so poor that you wouldn't get much power out...............................................
................................            John.

Hi John,
Are you fishing on a public forum ? 
How sharp do you want the cutting edge to look like ?
Remember this is still early days, Wayne is still in Oklahoma and there is still quite some road to travel West before he hits the Pacific in California.  Do not get misled by first impressions and looks, good business is build with sound principles on good foundations. That is the recipe that delivers !
You do not need me to tell you my opinions, I am sure you have gathered that lay of the land already
Happy fishing !.