Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 27, 2012, 04:19:40 AM
Hi,
  this thing is really doing my head in. I thought it looked promising as I would like something, cutting edge, to invest in.
Solar pv. is so volatile, government policies, rapidly evolving technology and manufacturing costs all being so unpredictable.
Wind would be viable if you could store economically, but as of now you can't.
  I was intrigued with Fletcher's device, but if it worked the scale would have to be absolutely huge because the acceleration
would be so poor that you wouldn't get much power out.
  "Capture gravity"? well say you put the whole device on scales, isn't that going to be it's total gravitational potential?
In this country we're absolutely flooded out at the moment, we've had an exceptionally wet summer and I'm scared about
this winter. Feed costs are at a record high and quality is really low, we have got some lovely autumn grazing but the animals
are trashing it because it's half under water.
    Surely there's someone out there who can put me right on what is going on inside this device?
                                                                            John.
Hello Again John,
I hope you downloaded the Power point I posted a couple days ago - it steps you through the design that utilizes gravity without mass - weight (or total weight - it is not weightless).
Here is the link again.
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D8689161_65379893_837552
As Michel Would say - you have to "open your mind" to understand - not to confirm what you think you know. This is not an insult at all - just the fact that the ZED is a Riddle to some.
Thanks
Wayne

Red_Sunset

Quote from: webby1 on November 27, 2012, 08:26:57 AM
I swing by this forum without logging in and since the service provider has changed I will see one set of post numbers and page counts then when I log in to respond they change, no missing posts that I can tell just the numbers and pages.

Webby,
The posts are numbered starting from "reply #1", the first reply post after the opening statement from the topic owner.
These number can technically not change their quantity from one day tot he other apart from increasing with new posts.
Reducing count could indicate posts skipped, but is also illogical. 
Maybe all this unhappiness or the men in red, are hacking this tread.

mrwayne

Quote from: Red_Sunset on November 27, 2012, 08:50:26 AM
Webby,
The posts are numbered starting from "reply #1", the first reply post after the opening statement from the topic owner.
These number can technically not change their quantity from one day tot he other apart from increasing with new posts.
Reducing count could indicate posts skipped, but is also illogical. 
Maybe all this unhappiness or the men in red, are hacking this tread.
I can not explain why the numbers changed - but the cause was moderation.
A now "Ex member" with three logins has been deleted along with that persons posts.
That dropped this threads page count by ten pages - or 150 posts.
Our goal and sharing has not been effected by the deletion - no relevant data - either direction - has been lost.
Wayne

mondrasek

I notice that the addware posts are not affecting the post count recently.  But was this always the case?  Could there have been a problem at one time that has now been corrected and thus altered the post count?  Just an idea.

M.

TinselKoala

Quote from: mrwayne on November 27, 2012, 09:47:15 AM
I can not explain why the numbers changed - but the cause was moderation.
A now "Ex member" with three logins has been deleted along with that persons posts.
That dropped this threads page count by ten pages - or 150 posts.
Our goal and sharing has not been effected by the deletion - no relevant data - either direction - has been lost.
Wayne

According to YOU.

If "no relevant data" has been lost, then WHY DELETE THE POSTS? Saving space? Give me a break.

IT IS THIS STRATEGY THAT I OBJECT TO THE VERY MOST.

Whoever deleted those posts is attempting to change history, and it is a game that I will not play.

That is why I capture screenshots and that is why FROM NOW ON, I am archiving this thread (and some others) daily .

Perhaps the posts that were deleted were libels against me. Perhaps they contained some revelation that Mister Wayne did not want discussed. Perhaps.... perhaps...... But now nobody knows, except the author and whoever deleted the posts.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT. A few weeks ago, this site's policy re editing posts changed. Until this change, one could go back and edit one's own posts at any time. Now it appears that one is only allowed one day to make edits. That is a good thing. But for moderators to return weeks and months after the fact and remove posts in the thread..... that is just wrong, an attempt to change the historical record.

If someone needed to be banned, well and good, I agree that there can be sound reasons to do that. But  IT IS WRONG to remove their posts, nevertheless, unless there is some strong legal reason for doing so. If the latter is the case, there had still better be some record preserved in case of legal action. Destruction of evidence IS ITSELF A CRIME.

Once again..... the deletion of posts in a thread, whether because someone has been banned or for other reasons.... is a strategy typical of Energetic Forum (Panacea U, Ashtweth and Aaron and them) and others of that ilk. It has happened here before.... many posts were deleted from threads concerning the debunking of Mylow, for example, by the moderator at that time.

Down the Memory Hole it goes. Mister Wayne, if you had anything at all to do with the removal of ANY posts from this historical --and legal--- document..... Shame on You.... but it is totally par for the course you are playing.