Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

TinselKoala

Quote from: mrwayne on November 27, 2012, 12:00:01 PM
Alright.
I presume that you will not be helping.
Wayne

Helping you to build and install your 50 kW unit by the end of February? That's right, Mister Wayne, I will not be helping you to do that.

You had better get cracking, though. What with the December and January holidays cutting out two full weeks from your available time, you are going to be cutting it pretty close. Have you even got the foundation slab poured yet?

Oh....wait...... you don't even have a prototype that will put out 20 kW... or even 10 or 5 or ONE kW,  do you. But you have committed yourself....or at least you have _planned_.... to install 50 kW at the church. That will require around 65-70 Horsepower to the shaft of your electrical generators, allowing for some inefficiencies in your hydraulic motor and genset. We know from your explanations that you aren't using anything like Webby's force rectifier, so you are using hydraulic fluid. Around one hundred horsepower's worth of hydraulic fluid for a typical 60 percent efficient hydraulic motor. 

Where is the pressure and flow rate coming from? Not from anything in your Power Point "explanation", that's for sure.

Since you posted the link to your PowerPoint show here, I've exerted my rights under the DMCA to make a few screenshots from it for educational and critical analysis. The first one below immortalizes your "three month plan". May I ask just when the "three months" started? 50 kW is an impressive goal indeed, especially since you haven't yet demonstrated even one kW output.
The second one below..... well, I just have to say that I do not understand it. Surely there is some explanation for the depiction of water levels and the odd captions.

mrwayne

Thanks TK,    Now were cooking with gas.   That is a good slide to talk about - as you know water seeks its own level - so does air in water.
The talking point of that slide was to show how the free flow portion of our Machine worked -
At the end of a stroke - the differential in one Zed is much greater in than the other - as cruedly shown in the drawing. The ZED portion is not shown in the drawing - we were building to that understanding.
In our system - when we let go - the air tries to equalize - this is well covered in our patent "application" (corrected for common use error, thanks for the help TK) and is extremely useful to recapture the internal input of our system - it is of course why we have two Zeds hooked together - it makes using this common equalization effect to transfer the buoyancy -"Laterally"
I am glad you looked at that, this time use two jars of water - and have most of the air in the first jar then let the air flow equalize - Does it matter that the two bodies of water are not connected, what is the common link that controls and causes the effect - Now raise one jar above the other - what happens? lots to learn here.
Cool Work -
Wayne
p.s. Thanks
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

TinselKoala

50 kW by the end of February, Wayne. How about a nice response to that?

And if you aren't going to answer my questions, you don't have any right to tell me what to do.

Especially since you have demanded.... and attained.... censorship of this thread.

I will repeat again: there is nothing in your patent application, your animation on your website, your power point display, or your "siphon" suggestion to me that will produce the nearly ONE HUNDRED HORSEPOWER required by an ordinary hydraulic motor driving an ordinary 50 kW generator. Nowhere, not in any size footprint.

Your censorship of this thread has put you into a different category now, Mister Wayne.

Quotethis is well covered in our patent and is extremely useful to recapture
Oh... your patent has been granted, then? When did this happen?

(Does anyone doubt that both situations "ordered" by Wayne will produce anything other than water levels that are the same depth below the water surfaces of their respective outer containers, and that this level does not change as the containers are lifted up and down wrt each other? What is to be learned from that, that has anything to do with the Zed? Is he claiming something else will happen?)