Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

I am a USA citizen. Some years ago, the nation and peoples of Germany were in the grips of some rather severe turmoil. The ability of a person to say what he or she thought was severely curtailed and if you said the wrong things to the wrong people you would get the 3 am doorknock and the eventual bullet in the back of the neck.
Some people in the USA and Great Britain and other places didn't like this trend, and a whole lot of them DIED to regain and protect the German Volk's , and the other European people's, freedoms that we tend now to take for granted.... like the freedom from arbitrary censorship, the freedom to speak one's mind and the freedom to challenge hypocrisy and mendacity wherever it is found. I find it extremely ironic that this event has occurred on this particular website.
My mother spent her teen years dodging Allied bombs in Munchen and Tuntenhausen, and after surviving, married one of the liberating army's sergeants, my father.

DiscerningDave

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 12:08:55 PM
50 kW by the end of February, Wayne. How about a nice response to that?

Something tells me that church is going to have a lot more candlelight services once they switch over to the ZED for their electrical supply...

mrwayne

50 kW by the end of February, Wayne. How about a nice response to that?

And if you aren't going to answer my questions, you don't have any right to tell me what to do.

Especially since you have demanded.... and attained.... censorship of this thread.

I will repeat again: there is nothing in your patent application, your animation on your website, your power point display, or your "siphon" suggestion to me that will produce the nearly ONE HUNDRED HORSEPOWER required by an ordinary hydraulic motor driving an ordinary 50 kW generator. Nowhere, not in any size footprint.

Your censorship of this thread has put you into a different category now, Mister Wayne.
Oh... your patent has been granted, then? When did this happen?

(Does anyone doubt that both situations "ordered" by Wayne will produce anything other than water levels that are the same depth below the water surfaces of their respective outer containers, and that this level does not change as the containers are lifted up and down wrt each other? What is to be learned from that, that has anything to do with the Zed? Is he claiming something else will happen?)
Hello TK,
We are modeling 100kw systems... screen capture this..
We have discussed timelines many times - they change with improvements funding and discovery.
I am sure you have attended similar situations.
I know this seems hard to grasp, but keep going - you are a sharp guy.

Wayne
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

Gwandau

Quote from: mrwayne on November 27, 2012, 09:19:43 PM
Where is here............Gwandau......Just the facts, Nothing personal .
Wayne

Wayne

Quote from: GreenHiker on November 27, 2012, 09:22:05 PM
Gwandau -
Mr. Wayne is here by Stefan's invitation. Stefan even hosts the Travis Effect videos that I made, on his youtube channel.
If you have a problem with the way Stefan runs his site, I suggest that you take it up with him.
Nothing personal. Just the facts.
Tom
PS - Wayne beat me to the reply....

OK, so this is no longer an open source forum.

I have noted the change. Error all on my part, of course. Don't let me disturb.

Please keep on with the farce. ;)

Gwandau

mrwayne

your patent has been granted, then? When did this happen?

Oop's I forgot to kiss you.
I will fix it.
Thanks again