Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

We are talking about Trinity Baptist, over in Paul's Valley, aren't we?

Trinity Baptist Church  (405) 238-3531  221 N Chickasaw St, Pauls Valley, OK
http://www.tbcpv.com/index.php

I see that Pastor Dwayne Johnson is new to the Church, having started in August sometime.

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 01:42:15 PM
It's a video that refutes the claims made in your Travis Effect videos, and that is where YOU need to think, Wayne.

And I am not in your employ. If you want a new video made, get Webby to do it.
TK -
I am glad you made the video and especially for your demonstarting your mistaken concept of the ZED.
Comparing your video to the Travis Effect - or the ZED demonstrates what you know.
I would like to get you over this debilitating hurdle.
Work with me, don't fight discovery, I am not at war with you.
I forgiv you every day that you call me a liar and such.
You are so passionate - you have so much potential - don't cross your arms.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

TinselKoala

I don't need or want your "forgiveness" Mister Wayne. I fully expect to receive the same expungation that you delivered to Seamus10n.  What I want from you is the TRUTH.

Are you now saying that it was not a lie for you to refer, constantly and over and over, to your APPLICATION as a "Patent"? I know Oklahoma is far from reality, but when a person in Texas says something knowingly that is not true, it is called a LIE and the person who utters that lie is called.... a LIAR.

I made the video to refute your silly drawing in your power point demonstration, and it certainly does that. And until you demonstrate a self running powerplant of 50 kW .... or 20kW in a toolshed footprint, or even a 1kW unit running your deepfreeze... I am afraid that it is YOU who have the "mistaken concept" of your Zed.

You want me to work with you? Then disclose fully and without NDA your full information, right here in the open. Cooperate by answering the simple yes-no questions you have been asked. But you will not do these things.... because to do so would reveal that you do not in fact have what you claim, only plans, theoretical models and halfway working hardware. YOU are the one with "closed arms", thou hypocrite.

mrwayne

Quote from: Gwandau on November 28, 2012, 01:24:34 PM

OK, so this is no longer an open source forum.

I have noted the change. Error all on my part, of course. Don't let me disturb.

Please keep on with the farce. ;)

Gwandau
What is your open source?
Is it your secret identity and location - hidding behind tunnels......
Is it the constant supression by quick whitted smart posts........
Is it the trolling....spamming and attacks on discovery and the inventor..........
Is it the thread hijacking........
You just now think any open site can be open source...........
I thought is was tough to build a Free energy Machine - now you ask the impossible.
Good job catching up  ;)
Wayne

TinselKoala

You should sign your posts

Whyne

not Wayne.

You would be surprised at what happens when people reveal their identities on the internet. The poster's privacy has nothing at all to do with the Open Source concept or execution. Neither does your presence here.

By the way, what are you doing on the Internet, here at one PM on a beautiful day? Should you not be working on your installation over in Pauls Valley? Tick tock, tick tock, Valentine's Day is getting closer by the minute.