Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mercury Free Energy Device-easy to build-doesn't violate laws of physics

Started by gemstone hell, April 10, 2011, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemstone hell

SILVER GEMSTONE=free engery device

Device consists of three elements.
1) A tall watertight tube, open on top end.
2) At the top there is a wireframe wheel that is tilted so that as it turns it dips over the lip of the tube down into the tube slightly, where it picks up a steel ball that is floating in mercury inside the tube. As it turns, it lifts the ball out of the tube and drops it outside the tube. As the ball falls it turns a device that is attached to a small pulley system which makes the wireframe wheel turn, so that it can pick up the next ball.
3) At the bottom of the tube, the steel ball falls, after having helped to spin a generator's turbine, and finally lands on a device that captures it's weight and impact force into a conical spring. The ball then rolls into position at the end of a line of balls that sit at an angle, waiting to be let through the gate and into the mercury filled tube. The spring is used to operate the gate. The gate consists of a device that lets a ball enter, then it rotates so that the outward facing part is covered by an airtight layer of metal. As it turns the backside of the device is exposed to the mercury inside the tube. It lets the ball free and then closes again and rotates back into it's original position, bringing no mercury with it from inside the tube. The freed ball floats up by the force of boyancy to the top of the tube where it is picked up by the wireframe wheel. The details of how the gate operates I will draw later.

Gate
Tube or resovior of steel balls waiting to enter gate brings a steel ball into the gate using gravity as the resovior sits above the gate.

There is a flat disc sitting 'on it's side'. It is wide, or deep enough to conceal one of the steel balls inside it. At the top (and bottom as everything from here on is duplicated on the exact opposite side of the gate), there is an opening just big enough for the ball to enter. Behind the 'disc' there is a flat metal wall, that is flush with the disc. When the ball sits in the opening, it gets 'piched' into place. This is done by a piece of metal that can move in a groove that has been made for it in the disc.

When the disc is waiting for a ball, this 'groove' has opened. That is to say that a peice continues moving to the left after the disc has finished rotating to the left. One part keeps going until is has created the gap that will pinch the ball. At this point the ball falls into the gap and the moving piece is let go so that it tries to move back into position through spring action. It hits the ball and piches it into place.

Then the disc rotates to the right. On the right of where the gap is, there is a thicker wall, which allows the disc to fit into it in an airtight fashion. The edge of it that can be seen creates a 90 degree angle with the disc. The disc rotates into it, until the only part of the disc that can still be seen from the outside is flat and smooth, with no important features.

Meanwhile, on the inside of the tube, the opposite side of the disc has now emerged with the ball exposed to the inside of the tube. at a certain point the movable piece stops turning as the rest of the disc continues. This releases the ball from it being pinched, and the Mercury floats the ball upwards and away. The disc begins to rotate back towards it's original position, when it meets the movable piece. Because the movable piece fits perfectly into the groove, and closing the gap, all the mercury is pushed out of the way. When the gap is closed, the groove isnt even noticable. The disc looks like a solid pice of metal. The disc rotates back through the wall, which is all an airtight fit, and back into position awaiting the next ball. This will not bring any mercury back through the gate with it and it doesnt fight or push against the internal pressure of the liquid at all. 

gemstone hell

To the Trolls:

This thread is a Silver Gemstone. I told you to back off, and so this is out. I don't know if I worded it right, but upon thinking about it these guys will get it.

All that has to happen is I get to go on with my life in peace, as I have said before. If not, I have more like this about numerous topics, and I will let more and more stuff out as long as I am still being harassed.

Peace to all the inventors here, you are the Saints of this generation.

Qwert

Good idea. Wrong position in this forum: it's not a solid state device.

e2matrix

I quit about half way through the description.  I'm not sure why you have posted this other than it may be an overunity idea.  BTW I'm not a troll or naysayer but like to hear about anything that might be OU.  So for that I'd like to say thanks.  But how likely is it that something like this could have any benefit or use in actually generating power when mercury is almost impossible to buy and if you could it looks to be at least $3,400.00 per gallon.  Based on what I did get from the description it sounds like it would take a lot of mercury to actually generate useful power if it does work.  So what is the purpose of posting this?  If you have other ideas that might be real world useful I'm all ears. 

fritznien

@e2matrix if the idea was workable it could be done with many liquids.
the problem is that any buoyancy created at the bottom of the column takes
as much energy as can be gotten from the buoyant effect.
fritznien