Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mercury Free Energy Device-easy to build-doesn't violate laws of physics

Started by gemstone hell, April 10, 2011, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: gemstone hell on April 10, 2011, 04:13:14 PM
To the Trolls:

This thread is a Silver Gemstone. I told you to back off, and so this is out. I don't know if I worded it right, but upon thinking about it these guys will get it.

All that has to happen is I get to go on with my life in peace, as I have said before. If not, I have more like this about numerous topics, and I will let more and more stuff out as long as I am still being harassed.

Peace to all the inventors here, you are the Saints of this generation.

the thing about inventions/theories is that, it is not the peer reviews of others to prove you right, Peer review by real Scientist and Physicist are there to prove you False. so don't be alarmed if Science seems so mean, they are really not.

there are geniuses out there in physics that have multiple masters degree's as well as PhD's, I met one young scientist at the age of 12 he Graduated the University of U.C.D 6 times by the age of 12. we called him Mr. Brown, wore a smoking jacket and well groomed individual. Wickedly Smart.

if you feel you can contend with these kinds of people mentally then have at it.

By the way, do you have any videos or pictures you can share?

that would be great.
Jerry 8)

gemstone hell

Sorry about posting in the wrong topic. On the other issues, there is no buoyancy pressure to fight at the bottom, because the gate at the bottom is a disk with a smooth edge which sits sideways between the outside and inside of the tube. As it rotates it goes into the wall of the tube, which is an air/water tight seal.

The disk has a piece on it that can pull back to create a gap big enough for the ball to fit into. This piece can move into the disk to allow the ball into this space. The walls of the tube allow the disk to rotate into an area where the disk is flush on all sides before it moves into the mercury.

Once inside the mercury, the piece pulls back a little more to let the ball free. The mercury raises it out of the disk and it floats to the top.

The piece slides back into place, removing any mercury from the gap, and rotates back to the outside where it picks up another steel ball. 

When something is simply spinning like this in a liquid is isn't displacing any fluid, nor is anything pushing up against it in a way that would cause additional friction. It will work.

fritznien

Quote from: gemstone hell on April 10, 2011, 11:52:57 PM
Sorry about posting in the wrong topic. On the other issues, there is no buoyancy pressure to fight at the bottom, because the gate at the bottom is a disk with a smooth edge which sits sideways between the outside and inside of the tube. As it rotates it goes into the wall of the tube, which is an air/water tight seal.

The disk has a piece on it that can pull back to create a gap big enough for the ball to fit into. This piece can move into the disk to allow the ball into this space. The walls of the tube allow the disk to rotate into an area where the disk is flush on all sides before it moves into the mercury.

Once inside the mercury, the piece pulls back a little more to let the ball free. The mercury raises it out of the disk and it floats to the top.

The piece slides back into place, removing any mercury from the gap, and rotates back to the outside where it picks up another steel ball. 

When something is simply spinning like this in a liquid is isn't displacing any fluid, nor is anything pushing up against it in a way that would cause additional friction. It will work.
can you draw a picture of that?
the ball floats up, the mercury is under it, how do you clear the hole of mercury that the ball leaves as it floats up?
rather how do you clear it without pushing against it and doing work?
fritznien

gemstone hell

I'll work on a picture. For now let me try to clarify. There are really several configurations that will work. Imagine a hockey puck on it's side. This is the disk. Part of one face of it is exposed to the outside of the tube.

Here's one configuration:
It appears solid when looking at it. Inside the disk could be a spring. This spring keeps a wedge like section of the side of the puck, not the face, but the edge, pushed out so that it's flush with the rest of the side of the puck.

The ball hits it and pushes it down into the inside of the puck a little bit, so that the ball falls into this space. The top of the ball doesn't stick out at all from the top of the puck. Just then it rotates into the wall of the tube where the faces and side (edge) of the puck are flush with the inside of the opening that it's rotating into. This is a watertight fit.

It continues to rotate and then part of the side or edge of the disk(puck) becomes exposed to the mercury, at this point the mercury lifts the ball out of the wedge section through natural buoyancy. Then the spring pushes the wedge section back up into place displacing any mercury that will have filled the area where the ball used to be.

The puck then rotates again through the wall section of the tube until it emerges into the area outside of it again. The tube is shaped at this location to accommodate this.

In this configuration the puck shaped disk simply continues to rotate. It's rotation is powered by the weight of the ball when it falls onto a platform before being routed into position to await going back into the disk. When it hits the platform that energy compresses a conical spring that discharged evenly to provide rotation to the disk. Each ball that falls adds to this.

As long as the cut in the wall of the tube is watertight and the wedge like section of the disk is also, then no mercury will be brought back out of the tube as the disk rotates.

The tube can be as tall as you like, which is great. The energy from the ball falling outside the tube spins some generators on it's way down providing excess power. The wire frame wheel at the top is turned so that part of it dips over the lip into the tube a bit, so that it can pick up a ball which is routed into position by giving it no where else to go.

As the ball falls, it first drops on a carriage that is on two pulleys to rotate he wheel and lift our another ball.

It's a perpetual motion device with extra out put. Powered by gravity alone.

gemstone hell

One might think that the spring wouldn't be strong enough to push the wedge shaped piece back up, against the weight of the mercury. Because of its design the mercury can't get under the piece.

However, the balls that are waiting to enter are stacked up at an angle, so that their collective weight pushes against the piece as the call is inserted. This means that the spring can be much stronger than if it were only one ball trying to push against it. For this reason it can be strong enough to push against the internal pressure of the mercury.

Not only that, but there are other configurations that will work. Inside the disk the wedge shaped piece on the inside can be set up to push another piece just like it that is on the inside to close at is opens. The pressure that pushes down on the outside piece also closes the inside one at the same time. If one moves the other is forced to.

In my original post I talked about a groove design where a piece slides forward and back, pinching and unpinching a ball into place. This would work as well.

There is also a two gate method, where the ball drops and slashes under a lip into a primary chamber. Once inside a gate closes off its entrance path, and a second gate opens that sits at the bottom of the tube. The ceiling of the chamber is angled so that the ball floats up and into the tube. Once inside the tube, the gate at the bottom of the tube closes and the gate at the entrance to the first chamber opens again. All these gates slide sideways so they are not pushing against the fluid pressure.

The ball floats up the tube where it is snatched out and over the lip in the same manner I described in my first post. IT drops and the whole thing starts over again. Will work, I saw a Chinese guy who did this with water and a capsule. Worked nicely.