Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mercury Free Energy Device-easy to build-doesn't violate laws of physics

Started by gemstone hell, April 10, 2011, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2010

gemstone hell

I don't understand the criticism. I counting on the density of the mercury, that's how we get the most bang for the buck so to speak.

In the video you linked to the buy only drops the cannonball from a few inches above the Mercury. If you drop it from a higher height like in the invention, then all you need to do is get it under a lip that sits at the waterline of the fluid. Even in this video it almost goes down that deep. What's the complaint?

mscoffman

Yeah, there is no problem working with mercury metal theoretically, it's
a bear experimentally, why not use a nylon plastic ball rather then a steel
one? - For even more bang for your buck. I happen to like an enclosed
piston device that can create an internal vacuum - that is lighter still
and you don't have to worry about gas temperature compensation in
calculations.

---

Now why these buoyancy devices usually don't work is that one is required
to lift the whole weight of the volume equivalent of the column of mercury
when inserting an object at the botton of the tube, while the object is only
buoyed up by the weight of the fluid it displaces at the surface. So inserting
the thing requires an energy deficit that needs the whole distance of the
column to equal. So there becomes no free energy.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Qwert

Quote from: gemstone hell on April 12, 2011, 12:18:25 PM
I don't understand the criticism.
If you don't understand the criticism, you don't understand what are they talking about: buoyancy.
I suggest you a simple experiment: make an ice cube/ball, put it into a tube and try to blow it into water, using your mouth. Is it easy enough to hit an underwater target that way? How much energy you need to exert to blow the pipe/tube with the ice ball in that experiment?
Try to google with "buoyancy experiments" to learn more.

gemstone hell

The two chamber method doesn't press against the mercury at the bottom of the tube at all. The cannonball, or steel ball, is dropped onto the surface of the mercury, where the force of it dropping makes it nearly go under the mercury. In fact it will penetrate deep enough to go under the waterline "lip" that leads into the 1st chamber. At that moment the 1st chamber gate closes. The mercury level inside and out side of this chamber is the same and the gate is thin and slides sideways. It does not press against the mercury above.

At that moment the gate at the bottom of the tube opens sideways as well. This opens up the tube to the first chamber, which is now not open to the outside tank. Boyancy allows the ball to float up the tube. Once the ball is inside the tube, the gate at the bottom of the tube closes, then the gate on the chamber that connects it to the outside tank opens.

This can also be done with water and like you said a nylon ball.

I already addressed the column of mercury above the "door" issue with the disk version of this. While this may be a monkey wrench, certainly it has no bearing on the two chamber version.

Considering what I had already written in the previous posts, it's nothing short of a laugh that this other guy thinks I have never "googled" 'boyancy'. Perhaps he belongs on the TMZ forum.