Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Parametric Oscillator?

Started by neptune, April 13, 2011, 01:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Here is an idea based on the work of J L Naudin et al .Take a simple parallel tuned circuit [tank circuit] consisting of a coil and a variable capacitor . I understand that it can be made to oscillate by varying either the inductance or capacitance in a rhythmic manner at twice the frequency of the tank circuit . So we are altering a parameter of the oscillator in the same manner that a child maintains oscillation of a swing by rhythmically altering the center of gravity . One way to do this is to have a center tap on the coil,and provide a switch that will short circuit half the windings . Then we open and close this switch at twice the resonant frequency of the tank circuit . In an initial trial , the resonant frequency of the tank could be kept low ,say 50 Hz .Thus the switching could be done mechanically by a variable speed motor driven cam or commutator . I believe that the amplitude of the oscillation is dependent on the magnitude of change in the inductor and possibly the Q of the tank . I think the amount of energy that could be extracted from the tank could exceed the energy needed to do the switching .I favour mechanical switching initially , it saves argument as to where any excess energy comes from . Is it possible for someone to simulate this please?

neptune

I am a bit surprised no one has commented on this .It is so simple . Any thoughts , positive or negative?

neptune

@Master Plaster . Thanks for taking an interest ,and the link to that interesting post . I am not a brilliant mathematician , to say the least . But I get the feeling that the chances of success would be higher if the coil tap was arranged so that the two switched resonant frequencies were harmonically related .My gut feeling is that the resultant sinewave would be much less distorted .

MasterPlaster

This is an old research area.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/paraconv.htm

I was looking at parametric converters a few days ago.
Then I fell in to the area of multi-filar windings.