Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Parametric Oscillator?

Started by neptune, April 13, 2011, 01:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Varying the inductance is what the tpu, ismael, magnacoaster, Kunel, bearden MEG, DUAL PULSE PROTOCOL, T-Kapanadze, shorting coil at peaks, and joule thief do. There is also the action of utilizing bemf looped back.
There are numerous examples. Alot of my youtube vids are comprised of using this process. I am not claiming ownership, just validating any other efforts.
Always look at the time frame of variance of inductance to identify the device configuration.
Loopback is the other parameter. Some happen in the core, wiring or external circuit. The gk4 by Otto's configuration looped the controls into the collectors. The collector bias can be shut off or squeezed( by Steven Mark's terms).
There is nothing magical about this. Obfuscation, confusion or made up terms to get this across should have never been used. It is this simple. The proof is all over the place.
Safety has always been primary concern. The cataclismic events can be easily attained. The control is the primary goal.
May we all go down in history...

Sprocket

Shorting the inductor would change its resistance, thereby altering the current.  Naudin's writes that the parametric-effect is a result of the change in inductance (dL/dt), not current (di/dt) and where the magic lies - at least that's my reading of it!  What pisses me off about Naudin is that his website is full of mouth-watering stuff like this, followed by a "more to come..." statement, but it never does - that parametric posting is from '97 and was never followed up! 

One of those magnetic-amplifier chokes in place of the inductor might be a better way to go.

wings

Dollard - Chris Carson and more information:
Parametric electric machine Ferdinand Cap - Patent number: 4622510

http://www.google.com/patents?id=cuc0AAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&rview=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

MasterPlaster

OK let me crack you head open!

Oscillations in systems with non-linear reactance By R. V. L. Hartley
http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bstj/vol15-1936/articles/bstj15-3-424.pdf

Also: How about some power Amplification:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7808124.pdf

giantkiller

Lets kick this up a notch.
I see your 1 and raise 100.

Got this off the factory floor.