Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Archurians defeat Newtonians

Started by The Eskimo Quinn, April 16, 2011, 01:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airstriker

bla bla bla. You should start a new church, religion or something, but definitely not teach physics. If you have something show us. Everybody is waiting. But don't record another stupid video teaching us physics.

The Eskimo Quinn

The rest of the extract

So you have seen twice that the same weight, does not have the same result, the last two are the best example, as math for two examples should equate to a different result yet they show the same result, which according to Newtonian math should never occur, In fact it is the same as saying 1 plus 2 equals 3 and 2 plus 7 equals 3 , the Newtonian math shows that they have no comprehension that a lesser energy of the last can still produce the same result as the second example, so too they cannot devise any devices as they cannot explain even their own math. This next example is the Newtonian coffin nail, because you can actually do it in real life. Every person on the planet can take 50 grams place it on a bicycle wheel and have the free energy of the “Slingshot effect” or “Gravity assist” make the wheel rotate more than 360 degrees, impossible in Newtonian law, yet NASA accept this is true in space, Archurians using the above experiment with the sugar having two different energy inputs having the same result, realised how to do it, not simply in math.

So there are a series of Newtonian questions you must first ask your physics teacher so there can be no back tracking, government people will never answer the first questions they will simply try to debunk the device, so if on a chat site only have conversations with impartial people who type the answers to the questions above their response, this will show who works for the government or who is simply a brainwashed Newtonian, as they will refuse to accept their own math.

X being the actual mathematical energy used or produced for 50 grams x 1 metre

1)    If 50 grams is lifted up in your hand  1 metre we accept the energy to lift it to that point is X yes or no?

2)    If we lift 50 grams in two separate weights eg 2x25gram weights at the same time the energy is still X yes or no?

3)    In short do 5 x 10 gram weights still equate to X being the energy required. Yes or no?

4)   If we release the 50 grams and let it fall is the energy produced equal to X yes or no?

5)    If we release the 2 x 25 gram weights is the energy still equal to X yes or no?

6)    If we release the 5 x 10 gram weights is the energy still equal to X yes or no?

7)    Now if we release one 25 gram weight is the energy equal to 50 percent of X yes or no?

8)    Is releasing both 25 gram weights separately still equal to X yes or no?

Newtonian math will have answered yes to all of those questions, Archurian math says No to the last two answers. Now we will prove it in real life.

Take a racing bicycle front wheel, place a 50 gram weight on the wheel at one second past twelve and release the wheel, it will not make 360 degrees, not because the energy is not there, simply that the slingshot effect is waiting to occur now going the opposite way, can we beat this in every house in the world ? YES, now take a 25 gram weight and place it at 12 o’clock (neo magnets work best as a weight for this test, now release the wheel and when the weight gets to the 7 o’clock mark place the other 25 gram weight one the wheel at the one o’clock mark "whilst the wheel is still running from slingshot momentum" and the wheel will run past 360 degrees rotation. Now we used 50 grams falling both times, yet with proof that you can get more energy out than in, the reason is the slingshot effect has the reverse slingshot beaten by the more powerful higher placed second component, there is not one bit more energy put into the device, the alteration is the application of time and weight, just like the sugar on the lever. The key is to make the device work the same way the space ship does by removing gravitation return. Now many will be able to build device that place and remove the weights during motion to effect continuous cycle. We only show you this that you may understand that the Archurian world will be a far better world, because we don’t simply produce faulty math, we can prove the point. If it goes past 360, the law is broken, how is irrelevant, if it can be done with no more energy, Newton is debunked.

Now the first questions always asked is, what is the best way to place and remove weights? forget rolling ball theory, centrifuge prevents the ball on the left rolling to the right because there is already another weight using the slingshot effect, the only way (we have designed) this can be used is with simple solenoid mechanisms. Firstly remember that it made 360 plus even pulling the first weight over the top, imagine the power without it? a solenoid is simply a steel cylinder that is pulled from one side to the other, often used in gas valves etc, and electromagnet pulls it open or closed, an electro magnet can push the weight rod out at 11.05 o’clock and push it in at 5 past one o’clock, as long as there is a rail at the rear that allows the cylinders to roll down to the gate on the opposing side ready to be fired in the it will run forever, naturally timing is not required simply have several rollers or weights on the rail so there is always one to fire in. The electricity is provided by the turning wheel, and needs very little for the short bursts because power is produced for the full rotation not simply the point of switching, the momentum or gravity assist slingshots energy provides far more than fall as you have already seen and know to be true for yourself.  To Mr. Newton (deceased) Now whose your daddy bitch?! These are only given to show you we can do it, these are the least impressive of what we bring to the Next world of Men. Download the leaflet and get it out there if you have had enough of this world of men.

My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

The Eskimo Quinn

Havent bee reading the page but did notice a short blah blah and some reference to newton, Having the largest thread in history on the site still to this day. The Key page on the site proves the point beyond questions and can be tested by all at home. I leave you all with that one thing you requested, something simply everyone could do. That being said, I am still amazed that anyone speaks to those who quote Newton as correct, for one non Archurian reason, is this site not about overunity? Does newton not say this is impossible? So why other than to support the energy industry and government profits would you even be on this site? Accoriding to newton we are all crazy, so if i can suggest that overunity implies crazy to you, then we are all well aware of this and choose to believe otherwise, you telling us what we already know you believe is pointless. though it shows us who you are. No reason for me to return. Good luck, i have an enemy to get rid of and other myths to bust
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

conradelektro

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on April 19, 2011, 10:20:44 PM
The Key page on the site proves the point beyond questions and can be tested by all at home. I leave you all with that one thing you requested, something simply everyone could do.

@Quinn:

Well, I can not do the "something simply" everyone could do. But it is not important what I can do or what I can not do.

The only important question (besides tons of theory or counter theory):

Will "The Eskimo Quinn" disclose/show a device clearly demonstrating OU?

It does not help that "The Eskimo Quinn" tells us how to build a OU device, will he himself show a OU device running longer than a few seconds without any energy input?

In other words: Has "The Eskimo Quinn" built a OU device that really works?

Theory is nice, but it has to be proven by a physical experiment (not only by a Gedankenexperiment). A physical experiment in the OU field would be a working OU device freely disclosed and working beyond doubt.

Greetings, Conrad

Airstriker

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on April 19, 2011, 10:20:44 PM
Havent bee reading the page but did notice a short blah blah and some reference to newton, Having the largest thread in history on the site still to this day. The Key page on the site proves the point beyond questions and can be tested by all at home. I leave you all with that one thing you requested, something simply everyone could do. That being said, I am still amazed that anyone speaks to those who quote Newton as correct, for one non Archurian reason, is this site not about overunity? Does newton not say this is impossible? So why other than to support the energy industry and government profits would you even be on this site? Accoriding to newton we are all crazy, so if i can suggest that overunity implies crazy to you, then we are all well aware of this and choose to believe otherwise, you telling us what we already know you believe is pointless. though it shows us who you are. No reason for me to return. Good luck, i have an enemy to get rid of and other myths to bust
Insane people will never admit they are insane. Insane people hear only their own thoughts. Insane people start wars. Sad.
Sad, how many people follow the insane ones.