Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2010

I have been programming A.I for ten years, it still only does what it is told to do, it can't make up new routines for itself, by itself. I could possibly write a routine that would allow an A.I to perfect itself. but for what cause? it would only lead to the destruction of mankind.

if there was an A.I that could do so today, it would play you like a God!

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on April 23, 2011, 05:23:36 AM
I have been programming A.I for ten years, it still only does what it is told to do, it can't make up new routines for itself, by itself. I could possibly write a routine that would allow an A.I to perfect itself. but for what cause? it would only lead to the destruction of mankind.

if there was an A.I that could do so today, it would play you like a God!

Jerry 8)
actually they can. there are chips that can choose/create their own wiring and connections. in fact when they let it run on its own it created something they couldn't understand how it worked. slashdot.org ran a story on it several years ago.

edit: by the way, what kind of AI are you breeding?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

triffid

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 23, 2011, 07:56:53 AM
actually they can. there are chips that can choose/create their own wiring and connections. in fact when they let it run on its own it created something they couldn't understand how it worked. slashdot.org ran a story on it several years ago.

edit: by the way, what kind of AI are you breeding?

Hi wilby.

I am one of the programmers over at Zabaware.com that has helped code the Ultra HAL Assistant Bots from version 4.xx to version 6.xx, I also design plug-ins for it to make it do stuff or routines that the default engine can't do.

at that site I am known as onthecuttingedge2005.

visit the site, you might get hooked on HAL. H.uman A.rtificial L.anguage

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on April 23, 2011, 12:40:27 PM
Hi wilby.

I am one of the programmers over at Zabaware.com that has helped code the Ultra HAL Assistant Bots from version 4.xx to version 6.xx, I also design plug-ins for it to make it do stuff or routines that the default engine can't do.

at that site I am known as onthecuttingedge2005.

visit the site, you might get hooked on HAL. H.uman A.rtificial L.anguage

Jerry 8)
hey, i bet that is an interesting job! i am assuming Vbasic? i'll definitely check it out when i have some extra time. Yet Another Language... ;)  been having a lot of fun with field programmable gate arrays lately. why work harder when you can work smarter by letting "evolution" do the work for you right?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe