Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

It appears Greer tried to buy him out but didn't come up with enough money.  He also says Sterling Allen of peswiki.com and some other guy tried to buy him out but didn't have enough money (and it was not that much if what this guy has is real - which I assume it is or these people would not be trying to buy it).  So far I'm finding the read on Peter Sumaruck and his video's fascinating.  Thanks for bringing up this ZAT.

bourne

Quote from: e2matrix on April 19, 2011, 05:49:40 PM
It appears Greer tried to buy him out but didn't come up with enough money.  He also says Sterling Allen of peswiki.com and some other guy tried to buy him out but didn't have enough money (and it was not that much if what this guy has is real - which I assume it is or these people would not be trying to buy it).  So far I'm finding the read on Peter Sumaruck and his video's fascinating.  Thanks for bringing up this ZAT.

So the guys trying to make this public didn't have enough money to buy the technology. I am guessing the guys trying to hide it made him a better offer ;)

There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

nightlife

I believe the unknown contents of the box is some sort of Jule Theif.

nightlife

The more I think about it, the more I think it has both a Jule thief type of circuitry as well as some sort of Bedini circuitry that charges a second battery.
I have seen several videos about this zero amp setup. The inventor said he built one for the Army but the program was shut down before he could actually demonstrate it for the Army. He claims it be a 100% efficient closed loop system. I seen one set up that was ran off a generator, one that was run off two car battery's with a charger and inverter and another that was run off one car battery a charger and a inverter. All of which ran through his invention.
Take a car battery, connect it to the input of a Jule Thief and then connect the output of the Jule Thief to the input of a Bedini circuit. Then hook one output of the Bedini to a motor and the other output to a battery charger. Then hook the output of the battery charger to the battery. You should have about the same thing as what he has made.

nightlife

I had been thinking about doing this with an electric car but there is no telling if and when that would happen but if you think about it, it would definitely be more efficient then anything we have yet to come across. A car that would only go 30 miles before needing charged could go maybe 1000 miles or more. It could also be placed between your power meter and your breaker box. This may make your bill go from $100 per month down to a couple of dollars per month. It is definitely worth checking into.