Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

I rewatched the video and I see that the inverter is placed before the box and the box is supplied with 60hz which is a 60 cycles per second ac current. That means he must be dropping the current down to what ever it takes time wise to fill the caps. If the caps can be filled 20 or less times per second, he could dump them 20 times or less per second which may be enough to power the motors and the battery charger.

nightlife

I'm not sure if any thing I said makes sense. I'm tired and i'm going to bed.

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 23, 2011, 01:05:14 PM
hey, i bet that is an interesting job! i am assuming Vbasic? i'll definitely check it out when i have some extra time. Yet Another Language... ;)  been having a lot of fun with field programmable gate arrays lately. why work harder when you can work smarter by letting "evolution" do the work for you right?

Hi Wilby.

Yes and the main default engine is designed to run plug-ins in any programmable language actually. but you can't mix them, the bot will except any known code language you write in.

This engine won the 2007 Lobener prize, Robert Medeksza is our team leader and the owner of the default engine itself.

http://www.loebner.net/Prizef/2007_Contest/loebner-prize-2007.html

I tend to write code only in Vb because that is the most common code that all the plug-ins written are typically written in.

Jerry 8)

ElectrifiedMonteSS

Quote from: nightlife on April 24, 2011, 03:51:48 AM
I'm not sure if any thing I said makes sense. I'm tired and i'm going to bed.

What you said made sense to me.. If I understood it, you're doing a fine job explaining thing’s for sure! LOL

I can see how a processor would be needed for the switching of the in-and-out amps on the caps. The timing needed could not be handled by a switch driven off a moving wheel as is done in most small projects and a mofset (I hope I got that right) or a 555/556 timers circuit I don’t think are fast enough..

I guess I need to start looking at that 900 pages of thread on the Joule Thief. 
I looked at the circuit on line at http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/joule.htm 
It looks really simple.. I guess the catches all come into play when trying to make it work as part of something larger.

nightlife

I do believe they are using 555 timers in the joule theifs which are working.