Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero point energy from zinc.

Started by stevensrd1, April 21, 2011, 05:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Here is a little video I made about an experiment using zinc which gave a constant voltage. It might be zero point energy here that is being tapped into. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZgyI9WsFE

gauschor

First: the sketch in your video is incorrect, because you show the ground as "+" and not "-", although your diodes are set up correctly.

Second: I'm afraid the main power source you got is the earth humidity, which will eventually corrode your ground connection if used in a circuit.

FatBird

What are the dimensions of the zinc strips?

Thanks for sharing.

ibpointless2

Hey just got done testing this out and I don't think its zero point energy. I think the energy is coming from your houses EMF radiation. The circuit is picking up the electric radiation that every thing gives off. Like when I placed it near a CFL bulb it started giving higher voltage and thats due to the CFL bulb having a high voltage step up transformer in it. The zinc strips should not be necessary and you could get by with using only one diode. Not saying what you got here is completely useless, I've used this idea before to recycle electricity to charge AA batteries and run LED's before. But this is not ZPE, but a great way to recycle electricity.