Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPANG

To Johnny874   re; reply # 258
                                                  You say 'anxious',. but do you realy mean excited?  You also say, you'll keep quiet about it
for now.   Are you worried about ridicule?   If you are, DON'T BE!
There's an old saying of mine, that I use from time to time, it's this; re; P.M:   You can be wrong countless times, but you only
have to be right once!

BILL.

SPANG

To Everybody,
                       I, personaly, will carry on coming up with ideas, untill I DO get it right!
Don't forget, you only have to be right once.   There are, of course, skeptics, but just take a look at the amount of people,
who have viewed this thread, well over 23,000.    I should imagine, that the amount of skeptics out of this 'lot' ------------
is low.

BILL.

Low-Q

Quote from: SPANG on March 06, 2012, 07:17:44 PM

In the original drawing, submitted to Vidar, the extension-arms, are shown as dotted lines, and is much easier to understand,
perhaps when he gets his computer fixed ----------- he'll show you(?)
I replaced the dotted lines with grey lines, and the solid lines as black - just to save some time (Lazy me :-)). Regarding the understanding of the design I linked to, I'm not sure how to. I feel there are some issues with the design that I cannot point my finger on. Weights, repeating cycle - well, to me it boils down to moving weights up and down the same distance over and over again (Like watching this design from the side so I don't see the rotation). I mean, something should account for the over balanced part. I must imagine to remove all the weights except for one, and imagine how this single weight can gain kinetic energy just by repeating the cycle - it is hard for me to imagine such. Even with more weights, the total mass increase, the weights must account for themself, so to speak. My brain is simply blocking (Some kind of human anti virus software installed) the imagination on how this design can work.

Vidar

SPANG

Vidar,
       It is totaly clear, if one reads the text properly.   Don't misunderstand me, I'm NOT 'puting you down'.   I have come to
the conclusion, that you are reading the text incorrectly!   It doesn't matter how many weights/arms the device has on its
left-hand side ------------- their total (collective), distance from the hub, is LESS than the weights/arms on the right-hand
side.     This difference in distances occurs 'X' times per revolution ----------- all weights/arms, therefore repeat their positions
many times per revolution -------------- not ONCE per revolution, but many times!

BILL.

Rafael Ti

Quote from: johnny874 on March 06, 2012, 06:37:44 PM
Il est pathfinder. J'aime son travail. Tres bon, n'est pas ?
http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3733
John, thank you for link. I appreciate it. Unfortunately I don't speak French :( , but... yes this man [pathfinder] is a very talented person I must say and his projects are really great. Amazing... he's built up all these devices one can see on photos. Analysing will be a great lesson of geometry and engineering.
I personally need to continue works on magnet motor. As for now believe in magnets as potential source of energy more than in gravity, especially after I've done some promissing experiments with bismuth as shielding.

Good luck all path finders...