Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtBolo

I can see it either way.

The use of Litz wire favors very high frequencies, so perhaps the high frequencies are an important part of what is happening. Schottky devices certainly offer benefit with high frequencies.

OTOH, at a few hundred HZ, the speeds are much too slow to make much difference in most devices. I certainly wouldn't be using big clunky devices...the current simply doesn't require it, and they certainly will not respond as quickly and generally waste power.

Kind of a dumb question...wouldn't it make the best sense to use the device that RomeroUK used...at least to start with? You know it works. Or if it doesn't, the rest is kinda moot.

nul-points

Quote from: LtBolo on May 26, 2011, 11:55:07 AM
[...]
Kind of a dumb question...wouldn't it make the best sense to use the device that RomeroUK used...at least to start with? You know it works. Or if it doesn't, the rest is kinda moot.

hi Lt B

in my case, i'm using a 3V DC motor to provide both the bearing and the drive, so reducing voltage drop losses figures pretty high on the 'must have' list! (that's just my choice, and i have to accept the outcome)

i agree that for a 'close' replication, it makes sense to stick with Romero's parts list and only change items after achieving COP > 1

all the best
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

LtBolo

The generator coil output is very elastic...open circuit voltages go very high and drop depending on load. Operating the drive side at 3vdc doesn't have to have much bearing on the generator side...especially given that you really should have some isolation between the two.

That said, if the goal is to reduce forward drop, I certainly would consider alternative rectification strategies.

Since we still have no clue as to why it works and where the extra energy is acquired, I would personally be pretty reluctant to stray too far from RomeroUK's design.

I can't shake the feeling that all FE devices are converting energy through undocumented quantum mechanisms. The rarity of looped devices is driven by the fact that what appears to be happening isn't what is really happening. Little details like diode type could easily be changing bandwidth, for instance, which changes the harmonic composition. A thing that would appear to have no meaningful effect could be the single thing that is most important.

plengo

Last night when I was testing the build of my Muller I noticed that with those very powerful magnets and so many coils with cores it is very difficult to align the rotor so that it will not wobble neither colide with the coils if the distance between the cores and magnets are very small, like say 5mm.

For this reason and with the knowledge that this can run at 2000rpm or more I highly advice DO NOT USE VCR bearings. Use a shaft to support at both ends of the rotor to a very stable and rigid stator.

It will definitely crash your Muller if you use those non shaft bearings like VCRs although the VCRs bearings are excellent for lighter and less tension motors.

Fausto.

LtBolo

I have a drum with magnets mounted radially (from another device) that I have been using to observe magnet/coil interaction. Depending on magnet arrangements, the force on the coil can become quite strong, so it wouldn't surprise me that it could cause considerable trouble. You have so many different magnetic interactions it is hard to predict which will most dominant at any particular time and place.

The interesting aspect of that is that a certain amount of wobble may cause non-linear changes that might play a major factor in the effect.