Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

There has been concerns from many members that such small coil would not be able to produce more than 2 or 3 volts when used as a generator.

In this video, I am demonstrating a very simple experiment that it is very possible and indeed very simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHLKPciCGM

Fausto.

plengo

The relay used is part number is IEC255 OMRON LY2 12 VDC - from RadioShack - made in Indonesia. Dimensions are 13.42 mm diameter, 13.39mm height outside, 6mm inner diameter. Core is 5mm diameter, 17.24mm height.

156 ohm and 155 mH.

Fausto.

Tudi

the problem with the idea of circular magnet movement (sideways) in romerouk aproach is that you need exactly the same amount of energy to move it closer and take it apart. You are at 0 best case. The most bothering part is that when you put a consumer ( lightbulb ) on the coil, you will get a force that is trying to stop the movement of the magnets. This force only exists when you put the consumer on. You are transfering mechanincal energy of the rotating magnets to the consumer.
We are thought that magnets cannot be extracted for energy just as gravity, it is true that gravity is hard to negate, it can be done, but since we know little about gravity, we do it in a way to loose more energy then we would gain.
In magnets, we can shield them pretty efficiently, as the piston gets close to the pull destination, one could slide a "metal" plate to shield the pull force. However, at some point you need to remove the plate ....Not sure if there is any gain :(
In romerouk version, the part that he is tuning the device to not have too strong magnets for the load seems like the need of the shielding when magnets are tryng to leave the coils. The drag under the load. Moving the coils further from the magnets = smaller magnetic field, smaller attraction, smaller energy conversion ... However maybe this very sensible edge is the key here. let's say the COP you can get out this way is really small 1.0001 per magnet / coil. In case you put a hevier load, you will eat up the gain + mechanical energy and stop the rotating wheel. If you balance it just right, and extract only 0.00009 of the energy, the wheel should very very slowly speed up. Having 18 coils all in parallel might add up all the small gains.

They key point is to get your wheel speed up. And you can see thousends of videos on youtube with guys having a speeding up wheel with magnets. Which, as we are thought should be impossible.

Balancing is the key ? Too strong magnets might not always good ?

plengo

I got some stuff in progress (until all the remaining things comes).

I used the software (free) from this site (http://www.emachineshop.com/machine-shop/index.php). They will allow you to order build your parts, although I think it is too expensive, BUT, the software was very easy to use and to create my rotor design.

Attached is also the 2 designs for the Rotor and Stator coils for their software. Once I designed the disks I printed a few times and glue 2 pages together so I could have one full real size skeleton. Than I cut with scissors and glue on the rotor to precision drill.

I used Dremel tools (no marking from me here :)) http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Pop-ups/Pages/ProductImages.aspx?pid=TR800&tab=2&urlhttp://www.dremel.com/en-us/AttachmentsAndAccessories to cut the rotor to precision 250mm. It was very easy and very accurate.

Fausto.

Tudi

nice plengo, keep it rollin
I watched all day videos on youtube about others experimetning with magnetic motors and different ways to make OU. There was this SEG aproach but i did not understand any of it ( might be a good thing :D )
Shenhe Wang that tried to do as i imagine it would be working OU, but the guy was kicked out from research team after quite a few years of working there. I guess the idea fails somewhere. Too bad.

We'll have my sad sleep and get a new dream tomorrow :) Kept hearing about devices that cool the air around them. Need to find more details about that.