Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wings

Quote from: khabe on May 18, 2011, 02:36:07 AM
When you are trying to replicate Rom´s device then he told the primary thing is "high efficient" generator, while motor for spin this generator can be some other kind as well, even no needs it locates on the same rotor disc. So why to mess with leds, drivers and with "two diodes"  ::)
First thing is main principle of Rom´s coils set up
1.) rotor magnet acts to ferrous core coil and induces voltage ...
or
2.) rotor magnets are really only just like "power switshes" for the flux of coil top magnet 
??? 
First thing is to try to tune one coil pair with top  magnet, works it at all or not.
What is primary?
2.) rotor speed and number of magnets -> frequency ...
or ...
1.) rotor speed and diameter -> magnet velocity ...
When common generator then of course velocity of magnet.
When velocity of rotor magnet is important then (when all coils, magnets and gaps are as the same as possible) also rotor diameter (diameter where magnets are) must to be the same  - only then you can get appr. the same output voltage with the same RPM as Rom. And of course there must to be rectifier and capacitor already included.
::)
cheers,
khabe

IMO the key is in this simulation but with the right stator magnets strength 

the stator magnets like to have flux connected also because of ferrite core while the rotor magnet push it away

khabe

I see not any anomaly and not any normal magnetic effect what can help to get something extraordinary from ferrite core/coil.
Looks like from coils(cores) coming nothing, far not some kind of extras.
To be honest I dont trust every kind of simulation programs. These are good for defense of a thesis to get a degree and just for bla-bla, very seldom any help in real life.
Or perhaps you have better eye to detect something else  ::)
cheers,
khabe

wings

Quote from: khabe on May 18, 2011, 07:48:47 AM
I see not any anomaly and not any normal magnetic effect what can help to get something extraordinary from ferrite core/coil.
Looks like from coils(cores) coming nothing, far not some kind of extras.
To be honest I dont trust every kind of simulation programs. These are good for defense of a thesis to get a degree and just for bla-bla, very seldom any help in real life.
Or perhaps you have better eye to detect something else  ::)
cheers,
khabe

see this frame V=dFlux / dt
the stator magnets like to have flux connected also because of ferrite core while the rotor magnet push it away

also the washer is necessary to mask .... ?

plengo

Quote from: wings on May 18, 2011, 09:32:35 AM
see this frame V=dFlux / dt

This is the "gate" i am talking about.

Fausto.

khabe

I see, but flux between two ferrite cores when so long distance between is insignificant.
I do not blame you, myself I have removed  kind simulation programs as quick as installed, first try was 10 years ago.
There is impossible to create similar situation and state of affairs with actuality, you can insert different materials and data how many times you like,
result will come unconformable with real life anyway.
This is just my own opinion, possible Im wrong  ::)
cheers,
khabe